Liverpool 4-2 Newcastle United (01/01/2024)

BlueStar

Feel like if Isak was a little sharper tonight he could have had a couple tonight. They are leaving him one on one with VVD but it hasn’t quite come off for him yet. Dunno if it’s sharpness/conditions/fatigue.

Still fancy him to score though…

:lol: What the fuck have these pricks got to whinge about now? I think I'd only question two things and they're not show stopper decisions.

How didn't Joe get a yellow for that attempt to stop the break? I've never heard of that 'he didn't stop it so doesn't need a yellow card' bollocks, sounds dumb as shit. The only reason it didn't stop the break is because the ref smartly played advantage. Surely the intention was still there which is what matters? 

Diaz should've gotten a yellow for diving on the second challenge too, even though we couldn't argue that the first challenge was a penalty anyway.

We are hanging on - just! Dubs has kept us in the game. Gordon needs taking off because the lad is clearly playing with a knock. 

got to use the home sides frustration on the 2nd half. 

On the balance of play Liverpool obviously 'deserve' to be ahead but, sorry lads, you've got to put the fucker in the net if you're gonna win. 

Chances are they still will, like. :lol: If it's going to be by one then let's just hope it's before the hundredth minute. 

12 minutes ago, Andy said:

Not for me. ASM wasn't really a huge factor in our performances last season. Obviously it would be handy to have him as a pair of legs though. 

The intensity is the big issue for me, it's been the case all season, PSG and Man Utd aside. 

I was leaning towards how opponents had to react to him being in our side,the doubling sometimes treble marking on him, I genuinely think his presence on the left was what unlocked Miggy and the goals he managed last season, Miggy had so little pressure on the right because sides were worried about what kind of threat Saint-Maximin may bring.

Just now, Slim said:

Dan Burn doing fine against Salah like I said he would and probably motm so far for us.

Honestly man some people in here 😊

Still pissed from Christmas? 

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Gordon isn't defending or attacking, just loitering around the half way line.

He's playing like he's stoned or concussed. Very weird. 

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Dan Burn doing fine against Salah like I said he would and probably motm so far for us.

He’s played well, but there was one almost catastrophic brain fart with Bruno

1 minute ago, TRon said:

It's weird, we look all over the place at times, but then suddenly we're within one pass of being in on goal.

Was thinking that myself. Towards the last 15 mind of the half we actually player some nice passes and actually started to play a bit. We've been so wasteful though. Gordon has been shocking.

6 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Fighting a losing battle to keep my New Years ressie. That being not to call people cunts anymore. 

Neville, cunt

Klopp, cunt

Half the Liverpool team, cunts

Tony Bliar, cunt

On and fucking on 😂

Carragher, cunt

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Motm? No way. Dubs and Joelinton so far