FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

8 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

No Manure on TV???

BBC 1 on Sunday 4.30pm. To be fair that's good for Newport or Eastleigh

Liverpool v Norwich/Bristol Rovers on ITV same day at 2pm what a shit fixture that is to choose

We're quite lucky to be on TV (or unlucky if you're a match goer), I was looking at some of the other fixtures and there's not many that should be prioritised over ours, if there are 6 TV games, but absolutely amazed that Chelsea vs Villa isn't a pick, that one really should be ahead of ours. I just see no logicial reason why ours would be chosen over it?

Edit - I guess it will probably be on BBC red button / iPlayer or something with the BBC only having 2 matches.

Edited by Paullow

12 minutes ago, Paullow said:

We're quite lucky to be on TV (or unlucky if you're a match goer), I was looking at some of the other fixtures and there's not many that should be prioritised over ours, if there are 6 TV games, but absolutely amazed that Chelsea vs Villa isn't a pick, that one really should be ahead of ours. I just see no logicial reason why ours would be chosen over it?

Edit - I guess it will probably be on BBC red button / iPlayer or something with the BBC only having 2 matches.

Moved to Friday night, but not on TV, head scratcher that.

Edited by Anderson

£110grand presumably a canny wedge for Maidstone, good for them. Maybe Mark Clemmit will get to squeeze Elokobi's biceps on Football Focus again, too.

They've landed on the obvious picks there I guess, though Liverpool-Norwich and Fulham-Newcastle are hardly interesting. Blackburn-Wrexham has a bit of narrative but Ewood is shit on tele on account of the empty seats. 

52 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

7pm Saturday kick off. :lol:

Excellent news, can spend a couple of hours in the pub for the 3pm games before retiring home to the sofa with a takeaway and the match in front of the fire.

Stuff of dreams.

59 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

7pm on a Saturday night? I might just get a ticket and not bother travelling, if anyone wants it. Going to cost more than Dortmund, this.

I'd be interested, but would prefer NUFC progress tbh.