Newcastle United vs. Everton: 2/4/24 @ 19:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, 54 said:

That bench is back to the dark days of December. :lol:

pretty sure by this rate we will start White and Parkinson the next league game, since we got nothing left

Willock surely carrying a small knock.

Barnes hamstring or groin injury in the first half nailed on. Willock comes on with Anderson wide. Willock fucks up what is already a bit fucked up. Tindall starts against Fulham. Howe on the bench.

Guessing Willock being on the bench means we at least have an attacking sub. Plus he hasn’t looked quite right the last few games. But my God. Longstaff, again. 

I know we’ve hardly been spoilt for choice with centre mid options. But it’s as if Longstaff has a clause saying he has to play every minute of every game. He’s been terrible basically all season and the foot/ankle injury is clearly bothering him. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Guessing Willock being on the bench means we at least have an attacking sub. Plus he hasn’t looked quite right the last few games. But my God. Longstaff, again. 

I know we’ve hardly been spoilt for choice with centre mid options. But it’s as if Longstaff has a clause saying he has to play every minute of every game. He’s been terrible basically all season and the foot/ankle injury is clearly bothering him. 

Didnt that injury start against this lot with a bad challenge? 

Edited by PauloGeordio