Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Martin Tyler's arrogance when he says "and it's liiiive!" as if it's the greatest catchphrase on earth, and everything about West Ham - "the West Ham Way", the stupid bubbles, the cringey song, the only plus side is that Karren Brady is a milf 

Have you seen her daughter  :kasper:

Guest firetotheworks

Martin Tyler's arrogance when he says "and it's liiiive!" as if it's the greatest catchphrase on earth, and everything about West Ham - "the West Ham Way", the stupid bubbles, the cringey song, the only plus side is that Karren Brady is a milf 

She's a proper ugly pig and an irredeemable cunt. I'd rather shag a threshing machine.

Have you seen her daughter  :kasper:

*Immediately googles*

Hmmmm not really my type was hoping for more of a saucy Claire Sweeney type  :lol: :lol:

:lol: Gets me every time

Co-commentator wondering for which team Lascelles will play next season within two minutes of me turning on the broadcast. Just fuck off, one of many things that have made me lose so much interest in the PL. Does every non-top 6 fan have to be constantly reminded how fucking small, pitiful and insignificant their team is?

Co-commentator wondering for which team Lascelles will play next season within two minutes of me turning on the broadcast. Just f*** off, one of many things that have made me lose so much interest in the PL. Does every non-top 6 fan have to be constantly reminded how f***ing small, pitiful and insignificant their team is?

Not just the non-top 6 either. We probably get this more than any oher team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...