Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I will say this now so I am clearly not biased or bitter. The ball hitting an arm in the box being debated as a penalty. If they have stuck out an arm fair enough but these claims where they clearly haven't attempted to use their hand/arm, no.

I will say this now so I am clearly not biased or bitter. The ball hitting an arm in the box being debated as a penalty. If they have stuck out an arm fair enough but these claims where they clearly haven't attempted to use their hand/arm, no.

Spanish TV's replays of such incidents.  :scared:

Spanish TV's replays of such incidents.  :scared:

Then we go to benefit from this today :okay: :lol:

Still hate it. It's normally a ridiculous rule imo. Unless they have clearly stuck their hand/arm out to stop the ball it shouldn't be given.

Guest Slippery Sam

Fwankie Lampard's contract. Sick and fucking tired of hearing how it's so strange/incredible/no-brainer etc etc.

Also, when a player is running up the wing into space and the pass from the midfielder goes to him [sometimes even behind him] so he has to check his run. Gets right on my nipples.

The handball rule really should be re-written. Today it was IMO a penalty as Fox had his hand so high and it denied a clear scoring opportunity. There's no clear ruling and it's all down to the current ref's opinion.

Massive pet hate is players claiming for a handball everytime the ball hits opposing player.

Fwankie Lampard's contract. Sick and fucking tired of hearing how it's so strange/incredible/no-brainer etc etc.

Also, when a player is running up the wing into space and the pass from the midfielder goes to him [sometimes even behind him] so he has to check his run. Gets right on my nipples.

oh that a million times over, very very very sick of it and by extension him now too