St James' Park

Delima

People are just gunna mess about ordering food to the wrong seats, especially when the club is getting ran like it is. Stupid and cheesy idea imo

So could we like send 40 kebab pizzas to Ashley?

I deleted that post as I realised the app likely prevents it going on, but if we sent that to Ashley it wouldn't return.

People are just gunna mess about ordering food to the wrong seats, especially when the club is getting ran like it is. Stupid and cheesy idea imo

So could we like send 40 kebab pizzas to Ashley?

I deleted that post as I realised the app likely prevents it going on, but if we sent that to Ashley it wouldn't return.

Theres still Tom Foolery to be had I'm sure. :)

Never ceases to amaze me how so many of our crowd are unable to go for 2 hours without eating. These fucking fat bastards have every opportunity to eat before or after the game they've paid to see but they choose to fucking gorge themselves during the fucker instead.

The fucking fat pigs should be thrown out.

Never ceases to amaze me how so many of our crowd are unable to go for 2 hours without eating. These fucking fat bastards have every opportunity to eat before or after the game they've paid to see but they choose to fucking gorge themselves during the fucker instead.

:lol: Christ.

Sounds like a decent idea  :dontknow:

It's a football match man not a dinner theatre  :lol:

What in the sweet fuck is a "dinner theatre" because it sounds fantastic and I want to be in a production at such a theatre ASAP

friend went to a screening in america of marvel films, iron man, thor, captain america and avengers in order, they brought pizza and stuff to your seat from touchscreen stuff, so you didn't have to move except go to the loo now and then. Sounded ridiculous  :lol:

Never ceases to amaze me how so many of our crowd are unable to go for 2 hours without eating. These f***ing fat b******s have every opportunity to eat before or after the game they've paid to see but they choose to f***ing gorge themselves during the f***er instead.

The f***ing fat pigs should be thrown out.

Fucking hell :lol:

Throw the hungry people to the dogs.

Guest neesy111

Sounds like a decent idea  :dontknow:

It's a football match man not a dinner theatre  :lol:

What in the sweet fuck is a "dinner theatre" because it sounds fantastic and I want to be in a production at such a theatre ASAP

I agree with this.

Guest neesy111

:clap:

I've got no problem with people eating at the game. Typically I'll pick up a sarnie or something on the way to the match because the prices in the ground are high, but you can't beat a pie at the match when it's winter and freezing cold (and we're shit). The pies themselves aren't bad, either.

Getting in the way of people's view is another thing, though. If it's in the first couple of minutes just after half-time (when people are getting back to their seats anyway), I can generally put up with it. It's hardly uncommon that people are a minute or so late back to their seat because the queues at half-time are always so vast. However, this will just cause problems cos it'll be all game.

I've got no problem with people eating at the game. Typically I'll pick up a sarnie or something on the way to the match because the prices in the ground are high, but you can't beat a pie at the match when it's winter and freezing cold (and we're s***). The pies themselves aren't bad, either.

Getting in the way of people's view is another thing, though. If it's in the first couple of minutes just after half-time (when people are getting back to their seats anyway), I can generally put up with it. It's hardly uncommon that people are a minute or so late back to their seat because the queues at half-time are always so vast. However, this will just cause problems cos it'll be all game.

Haven't bought one for ages but they were either freezing cold or fucking molten last time i had one.