José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Evra extending his contract means Enrique may very well have one less suitor come summer time. [/finding the positives]

Yes well who else is going to buy him? Seriously lets look at the Six major teams who may want him.

Man City - Zabeleta

Chelsea - A Cole

Man Utd - Evra

Arsenal - Clichy

Spurs - Bale

Liverpool - Kon..... Oh s***

Basically if he does go, he'd go to Liverpool, let's just hope they're looking elsewhere for a LB.

EDIT

Isn't Zabaleta a right back?

I think Kolarov is the one you should use as an example mate  O0

Doesn't Assou-Ekotto play LB more than Bale as well?

Always, Bale is basically a LW now.

Spurs would love Enrique. My personal vendetta nonwithstanding, Ekotto has always been pretty s***.

Straight swap for Bale and VdV and they can have him.

A Scottish journalist on the radio said that Dalglish was watching that Celtic left back yesterday and he reckons he is the real deal and will cost around £6m.  If that is the case, then hopefully Liverpool will move for him because Enrique will be more expensive than that.

That Riise wage slip showed him on exactly £30k/week before tax and NI.

I love how that wage slip has become the Rosetta Stone of players' contracts.

:laugh:

I found it quite fascinating in a perverse way. We hear about players' stupid wages all the time, but to actually see such a ludicrous version of what we all get from work made you realise just how daft they are.

That Riise wage slip showed him on exactly £30k/week before tax and NI.

I love how that wage slip has become the Rosetta Stone of players' contracts.

:laugh:

I found it quite fascinating in a perverse way. We hear about players' stupid wages all the time, but to actually see such a ludicrous version of what we all get from work made you realise just how daft they are.

I loved how they deducted some piddly amount for meals.

A Scottish journalist on the radio said that Dalglish was watching that Celtic left back yesterday and he reckons he is the real deal and will cost around £6m.  If that is the case, then hopefully Liverpool will move for him because Enrique will be more expensive than that.

From what I have seen of that lad he is very good too. Not Jose class but a good player. Are Manu looking for Evra backup because they were linked with him and Jose too?