Steve McClaren

Dave

Took him 18 days to work on that. First shot on target in stoppage time, first corner on 88. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

We had a couple of shots on target in the first half like, not that it makes much difference.

Did we? Wasnt on LiveScore. Point still (roughly) stands. Ahhful.

Starting to get to Pardew levels of hatred for him like.

If that's true, you never hated Pardew anywhere near enough mate.

Oh I did, this cunt is quickly catching up though.

Sorry, I know McClaren's been appalling and we're all pissed off at how bad that was, but howay. He's nowhere near Pardew, bloke's the fucking antichrist.

I can't bring myself to hate this wanker tbh. He's too spineless. It's more of a feeling of contempt and pity. I blame the useless cunts who appointed him far more.

Blokes a clown not even a funny or scary one at that just a sad pathetic dishonorable excuse of a clown,  he's going to come out smiling blaming the conditions we all know it. Will it change?  No. Like at the man citieh game pic it seems like hes here forever.

Oh I did, this c*** is quickly catching up though.

Sorry, I know McClaren's been appalling and we're all p*ssed off at how bad that was, but howay. He's nowhere near Pardew, bloke's the f***ing antichrist.

Ok then hes doing a great job of relegating us despite huge investment. Nah no reason to hate him. Nowt to see here move on.

Sorry, I know McClaren's been appalling and we're all p*ssed off at how bad that was, but howay. He's nowhere near Pardew, bloke's the f***ing antichrist.

Ok then hes doing a great job of relegating us despite huge investment. Nah no reason to hate him. Nowt to see here move on.

I can see there's clearly no debate here, I'll move on.

Good god. I actually bit my hand when I saw who was being brought on for gouffran. Only funny because I broke the other one seeing that gouffran was in the starting line up.

His time is up. He needs to go and he needs to go fast.

I wish we could go back to being that reactionary club that sacks the manager when we get in trouble, I mean what the fuck are we doing here.

Sticking our (well the board, not me or you) heads in the sand and pretending it's all going to be fine because...it will be.

Signs of this cowardice were just as evident in the win over West Brom. Just papered over by the end result.

Not a viable strategy and we'll just get done by any team that aren't completely as negative in their approach.

Guest chopey

Villa are in total disarray, the players have literally stopped playing they've had two managers and have sold players and bought nobody and we are only 8 points off them something has to give here.

I'm not sure what is worse, sacking managers every five minutes and replacing them with somebody equally s***, like we used to. Or sticking with s*** managers for the long haul.    :lol:

I can see there's clearly no debate here, I'll move on.

Debate away lad, you clearly misread my post which read..."Starting to get to Pardew levels of hatred for him like."

Never said I hated him more than Pardew I stated he was getting close, obviously in my opinion not yours. It's fine to disagree but this useless twat will be on par one day if we stick with him.