Steve McClaren

Dave

The amount of  :anguish: on here when its announced McClaren sacked followed by statement stating David Moyes to take over for 10 games or Nigel Pearson signs a 3 year deal with the club.

I wouldn't be unhappy with that at all, far better than some of the alternatives, like for instance McClaren staying, or some complete relic coming in to replace him.

My worry with him meeting Charnley is he's going to work his way out of it and convince him he can keep us up. I'd be more confident in a sacking if Ashley was coming himself actually.

Ashley will just send Charnley one of them new fangled fax thingys, to hand over....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPi73mAGO3UyOeBY2puE1jtR2qSKDD03KfecvOyZgaaMqV9lsU

The amount of  :anguish: on here when its announced McClaren sacked followed by statement stating David Moyes to take over for 10 games or Nigel Pearson signs a 3 year deal with the club.

I wouldn't be unhappy with that at all, far better than some of the alternatives, like for instance McClaren staying, or some complete relic coming in to replace him.

How about that bit

How about that bit

Aye that would be shit, still better than keeping McClaren at this stage as at least it offers some chance of a change helping us stay up, but a shit appointment none the less.

If it is Benitez it's guaranteed to be a short term deal. No way he hangs around to manage us in the Championship. Win win situation for him really. We go down and he'll not take much flak as he came in so late, and he can just walk away.

Penn is very much ITK aye? Didn't he used to post teamnews etc.?

Yeah Penn is genuinely ITK.

His ITK reputation is now very much on the line then

He's got a 100% record. He was first to break the news that Pardew had left. I'm tempted to have a huge bet.

My worry with him meeting Charnley is he's going to work his way out of it and convince him he can keep us up. I'd be more confident in a sacking if Ashley was coming himself actually.

Ashley will just send Charnley one of them new fangled fax thingys, to hand over....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPi73mAGO3UyOeBY2puE1jtR2qSKDD03KfecvOyZgaaMqV9lsU

Had to figure out what to do without Carver around to phone people for him.

He's got a 100% record. He was first to break the news that Pardew had left. I'm tempted to have a huge bet.

make sure they don't have some shit rules like has to be in charge for 15 or more games for the market to win. Most of the markets require it to be at least 10 games iirc.

If it is Benitez it's guaranteed to be a short term deal. No way he hangs around to manage us in the Championship. Win win situation for him really. We go down and he'll not take much flak as he came in so late, and he can just walk away.

Of course. Why on Earth would he manage in the Championship. No one would expect him to do that at all.

:frantic:

Hope his run continues.

Just messing lads. Thought I'd leverage my out-dated reputation as an ITK for one last shot at glory, but not if people are betting off the back of it lolz.

pls ban me now.

Just messing lads. Thought I'd leverage my out-dated reputation as an ITK for one last shot at glory, but not if people are betting off the back of it lolz.

pls ban me now.

Mint craic..