Steve McClaren

Dave

Hold my hands up, was wrong about this fella. Clueless and has no balls.

Sack.

Yep, just joined you.

I was sure he'd be good for us, a proper coach who brought in proper qualified people rather than jobs for the boys.

Sadly, I was wrong.

I don't hold any malice towards him a la pardew, just not good enough and hasn't got a pair which is desperately needed at nufc.

Hopefully he walks.

Who we get in is anyone's guess mind.

A failure failing, is anyone surprised?

I'm disappointed, put it that way.

He's got an odd record mcclaren but there's some positives in his cv, more so than anyone else we've appointed since KK. Sadly, he looks as bad as any of the others.

Guest Roger Kint

A failure failing, is anyone surprised?

Its almost as though 80% of the forum said them would happen before a ball was kicked

I have no I'll will towards the bloke, he seems like a nice guy, but he just doesn't seem capable of turning this around, and change the mentality of the players. The problem is I don't think anyone will change the players, they all colectivly don't give a shit, and we are heading for the drop because of it.

Sack.

Yep, just joined you.

I was sure he'd be good for us, a proper coach who brought in proper qualified people rather than jobs for the boys.

Sadly, I was wrong.

I don't hold any malice towards him a la pardew, just not good enough and hasn't got a pair which is desperately needed at nufc.

Hopefully he walks.

Thinking pretty much exactly the same, like the guy but wrong place, wrong time.

Sack.

Yep, just joined you.

Sadly, I was wrong.

Hopefully he walks.

Thinking pretty much exactly the same, like the guy but wrong place, wrong time.

Aye, as minhosa said, two years too late. We need a figurehead who'll rip it up and has a pair, he isn't it.

We'll also never appoint one of them under his lot.

We're fucked.

TCD says the only thing that matters in modern management is money though, so I suppose we should cut him a break instead of expecting him to do his fucking job.

Our team is absolutely awful as well like

it shouldn't be this bad, he makes some awful fucking decisions, your man sissoko should have been dropped aeons ago for example