Steve McClaren

Dave

His failure to convince the board to bring in a new defender and then stick with Colo has done him, should have been stronger Steve !!!!

He'll not go. He'll be given new players in January and they'll see how he does from there. Personally, I don't think he's the biggest problem, the first team, squad, owner, scout and 'Chief Exec' are all bigger issues, but he's not the right bloke for this job either.

It's a triple shit sandwich alright.

Guest Roger Kint

Liverpool and Spurs will annihilate us man. Crazier days to come for sure.

As will Everton, WBA and Arsenal. In fact even hapless Villa will fancy their chances against our shower

TCD says the only thing that matters in modern management is money though, so I suppose we should cut him a break instead of expecting him to do his fucking job.

Our team is absolutely awful as well like

it shouldn't be this bad, he makes some awful fucking decisions, your man sissoko should have been dropped aeons ago for example

My man :lol: Haven't watched us play in about a month nor have I commented on him in ages. Who the fuck is there to replace him anyway, they're all shit

Guest Roger Kint

He'll only walk if the board don't meet his apparent demands in January. He's got the (easy) excuse of saying this lot are too far gone and we need more.

Hes 25% of the board and another 25% is a token sycophant :lol:

Guest GeordieAce

He looks scared of his own shadow half the time. I think if/when the chants start he'll walk. Don't think he has it in him to take the pressure or abuse. Likable guy but just a weak character and manager overall.