Steve McClaren

Dave

:thup:. McClaren is s***. We would be comfortably midtable under a half decent manager.

If, by midtable, you mean 10th/11th, I think you're grossly underestimating the deficiencies of the squad. We simply don't have a very good team.

Most of the bottom half have poor teams, they also have managers who can knit them into a team and coax performances.

From the 6 teams directly above us, we have more quality than a maximum of 3 of them (Watford, WBA & Norwich). Watford is out of ignorance and WBA is very close. We are a bottom 6/7 team as a whole. We could do better with a good manager but the team is crap regardless.

here we go again, stoke and palace aren't that much ahead of us if at all, they just have better spines

My Lord - what a stupid post. The spine of a team is responsible for a disproportionate amount of a teams success. A team is only as good as its spine.

"They're not better than us, they just have a better spine". Yeah unless you have Cronaldo at LAM, that's exactly what it means. Stupidest point i've ever read on this forum. Well done Mojo.

:thup:. McClaren is s***. We would be comfortably midtable under a half decent manager.

If, by midtable, you mean 10th/11th, I think you're grossly underestimating the deficiencies of the squad. We simply don't have a very good team.

Most of the bottom half have poor teams, they also have managers who can knit them into a team and coax performances.

From the 6 teams directly above us, we have more quality than a maximum of 3 of them (Watford, WBA & Norwich). Watford is out of ignorance and WBA is very close. We are a bottom 6/7 team as a whole. We could do better with a good manager but the team is crap regardless.

here we go again, stoke and palace aren't that much ahead of us if at all, they just have better spines

My Lord - what a stupid post. The spine of a team is responsible for a disproportionate amount of a teams success. A team is only as good as its spine.

"They're not better than us, they just have a better spine". Yeah unless you have Cronaldo at LAM, that's exactly what it means. Stupidest point i've ever read on this forum. Well done Mojo.

:lol:

OK man, never in the history of football has a team with a weak spine and good manager dragged themselves to more than 10 points from 13 games

managers are the most important people in the game, don't listen to AP for a change, managers can make a difference

there's no way this squad should be where they are IF they had a good manager, it's not difficult

Your comprehension skills are awful. SMC is a poor manager but the squad isn't significantly better. We should be doing better but we are long way (and yes, a spine of a team is a long way) from being in that bracket just below the top 6-7 with Everton or Soton.

This isn't 1972. The most important thing in modern football is money. Making the people who control it - the most important people. That's why you get Abramovic or Venky's.

Your comprehension skills are awful. SMC is a poor manager but the squad isn't significantly better. We should be doing better but we are long way (and yes, a spine of a team is a long way) from being in that bracket just below the top 6-7 with Everton or Soton.

This isn't 1972. The most important thing in modern football is money. Making the people who control it - the most important people. That's why you get Abramovic or Venky's.

you're clueless man, utterly clueless - every single season at least one manager comes in and makes a difference without money to keep a team up or better when the plodding failure is sacked

even on that basic level my point is proven but if you don't think we should have more than 10 points at this stage with a good manager there's no hope for you, get yourself down to selhurst there's a guy waiting for the likes of you

i predict he'll put mitro on at some point, take perez off and sissoko will coast to another 90 as will colo

He's got no balls mcclaren,  so he's utterly pointless.

Agreed, he won't make the changes needed. A Scapegoat will be hooked.