Steve McClaren

Dave

Fair point I guess. I've not followed the forum closely for a few days and I was just amazed at how little speculation there has been about McClaren's position even if I wasn't personally expecting him to get the sack or walk on his own account. Guess Mike's making his own luck again.

Guest reefatoon

Fact that the moron stands in front of the cameras smiling and laughing after yet another horrendous display, of which he claims was tremendous, is really starting to get to me.

Totally agree. He really is starting to grate.

I see Danny Mills is another name saying that they've experienced Schteve as an excellent coach but hopeless with man-management. Maybe, if they're planning on keeping Schteve, the club should consider bringing in an enforcer to work alongside him, or at least a motivator. It worked pretty well for Clough and Taylor, not sure who'd be the right man though.

I see Danny Mills is another name saying that they've experienced Schteve as an excellent coach but hopeless with man-management. Maybe, if they're planning on keeping Schteve, the club should consider bringing in an enforcer to work alongside him, or at least a motivator. It worked pretty well for Clough and Taylor, not sure who'd be the right man though.

He's made him out to be a bottler. Sounds about right.

The state we're in probably Hannibal Lecter, you play shit you get eaten. 

Still find it bizarre that since Ashley has been in charge of NUFC, we've not had a foreign manager.

In fact, our last foreign manager was Gullit.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/68204000/jpg/_68204857_joe_kinnear2.jpg

We have at least one highly-rated motivational coach.