Steve McClaren

Dave

Keep hoping for a last minute hitch but we couldn't be that lucky.

Carver's Angels  at the last minute,  no thanks.

Quickest way to get fat bastard out of the club

Quickest way to get fat b****** out of the club

I think he's made it pretty clear he isn't going anywhere for a long time. I'd insert a smiley but I'm on my phone.

I think he's made it pretty clear he isn't going anywhere for a long time. I'd insert a smiley but I'm on my phone.

Aye Ashley's word is his bond like.

if Ashley wanted to sell, he'd have done it long before now. he isn't going anywhere.

I just checked and Massimo Maccarone is apparently still playing. 10 goals last year as well...

He plays in Italy, what do you expect? 38-year-old Luca Toni scored 21 goals last season.

if Ashley wanted to sell, he'd have done it long before now. he isn't going anywhere.

Sending in  Carver to get rid of Ashley is like using a nuke to get rid of a cockroach.

We've been so damaged by Pardew that we will be surprised by how much we will enjoy this guy's stewardship as soon as he does get started.

Carr will convince him to give our signings a run in their correct positions, and it will all come together beautifully.

It's going to be a big romance. Get ready.

Like how he had Bamford out wide to accommodate his target man?

We've been so damaged by Pardew that we will be surprised by how much we will enjoy this guy's stewardship as soon as he does get started.

Carr will convince him to give our signings a run in their correct positions, and it will all come together beautifully.

Which led to Derby's fantastic form

Sad, sad place this, more and more coming round to the appointment. This is why we have such an apathetic fan base who refuse to get off their arse and effect change.

Accepting this at best mediocre appointment, just says you are happy with Ashley's blueprint of mediocrity and collecting that TV money, this guy's not going to win us anything, change drastically the way we play, excite the fan base or bring back thejoy that it can be following this football club.

But you all accept it because lets face it, it's the best that we have the right to hope for and at least it's not Carver.

What's sad is people thinking Ashley would change his ways and make an exciting, inspiring appointment.

I just checked and Massimo Maccarone is apparently still playing. 10 goals last year as well...

He plays in Italy, what do you expect? 38-year-old Luca Toni scored 21 goals last season.

So you're saying we should look at Luca Toni?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-chance-starting-new-9387107

The Magpies will also hand McClaren a competitive war chest as they look to rebuild after a near brush with relegation with a new striker and a new defender at the top of the wanted list at St James’ Park. Newcastle are yet to dot the i’s and cross the t’s on McClaren’s contract and will hold further face-to-face talks in due course.

What a load of shite

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-chance-starting-new-9387107

The Magpies will also hand McClaren a competitive war chest as they look to rebuild after a near brush with relegation with a new striker and a new defender at the top of the wanted list at St James’ Park. Newcastle are yet to dot the i’s and cross the t’s on McClaren’s contract and will hold further face-to-face talks in due course.

What a load of s****

All five of today's NUFC stories on the Comical website are a load of shite. Charlie Austin - as if.

To accommodate a better football player first and foremost, one of their players. Not a loanee.

Yes,  as opposed to how Pardew didn't keep Ba on the left for the better of the team.