Spurs sign Luka Modric

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The article mentions 20 million euros and 1.2 million, 1 will be the fee the other is anybodies guess, it looks too low for it to be wages.

Probably 1.2 million transfer fee with an extra 20 if we qualify for next years champions league ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh:

He ran the show when Croatia beat England at Wembley.

Give us more details =) Have not seen much of him at all, but i've heard alot of good things about him, If you would compare him to some other players who does he remind you of?

He ran the show when Croatia beat England at Wembley.

Give us more details =) Have not seen much of him at all, but i've heard alot of good things about him, If you would compare him to some other players who does he remind you of?

Alan Smith. I'm not claiming to have watched him a lot because I haven't, but in the games I've seen him in he's very good at keeping possession, creative and quick.

There was a point in the past where you liked him?

He looked quite good before he came here, he had skill but it just didn't work out for him which is a pity.  I was over the moon when we signed him because he could have been a great player if it had worked out, I was disappointed when he left because I didn't think we'd got the best out of him.  He left here and things went from bad to worse for him.

So the up shot is................... none of us really have a clue whats going on...................... or how good he is.

the usual line is " we sign him....he's fantastic-----we don't sign him...over rated shite"

Not only that it's potentially the first transfer of the summer so it whips the "transfer whores" into a frenzy.

The "I wish he would just hurry up and sign" comments are already out, its going to be a lllllooooonnnnggggg summer! :(