Dennis Wise interviewed on NUFC.co.uk (page 23)

Guest Toon83
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In terms of bringing in a young manager who's been out and got his hands dirty in lower leagues with creditable results, I'm pleased.

In terms of Wise + Keegan, I'm confused.

FFS who said he was KK number 2? Or anything to do with KK and the 1st team?

Calm down. :lol:

Nobody said that. I just mean there surely has to be some common ground there, they can't be expected to work for the same club and not have some common aims. I just meant I can't see them right now.

Guest Harry-Norway

Realy nice Wise and Barton,same caliber,more s*** in the news when these 2 stick together,why not call up Bellamy as well,then we got them all.

i am shocked,why is all the dickheads turn up in Toon

oh our beloved Harry, positive as always eh?

:-)  I am born positive man,but i am having problems with finding any positive about Dennis Wise  :-)

In terms of bringing in a young manager who's been out and got his hands dirty in lower leagues with creditable results, I'm pleased.

Where did Dave say anything about a number 2? :rolleyes:

Wise and Keegan are working at the same club, and that's what's confusing.

Calm down. :lol:

Nobody said that. I just mean there surely has to be some common ground there, they can't be expected to work for the same club and not have some common aims. I just meant I can't see them right now.

FFS! I'M SO MIGHTILY CONFUSED BY THIS APPOINTMENT!!!

asked earlier, but if mort wanted to bring in an DOF why didn't he go out and get someone with a proven pedigree in that role? i dont understand why they've picked a random League One manager given that he has no experience in that role nor demonstrated any particular suitability for it either.

asked earlier, but if mort wanted to bring in an DOF why didn't he go out and get someone with a proven pedigree in that role? i dont understand why they've picked a random League One manager given that he has no experience in that role nor demonstrated any particular suitability for it either.

this

Come back Freddie, all is forgiven.

It is certainly starting to feel like a circus

Only to us as we are looking at it so emotionally. To Mort, he is just bringing in the people he thinks can do the job. Whether Wise can or cant remains to be seen but Mort has to make decisions detatched from all that.

Feeling will sharp change if the team/club improve.

We really have to stop being so small minded.

Is it as DOF or AM ?? or do we not know yet ?

No-one knows a thing but that won't stop people going 'OMFG THIS IS A CIRCUS HOW DID KK NOT KNOW AND MORT IS EVIL AND ASHLEY HAS NO MONEY, OH NO RELEGATION GURANTEED NOW COZ MORINYO SAID NO OH FFS KILL ME NOW' etc..

Guest Harry-Norway

:yikes: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :yikes: :angry: :angry: :angry: :celb:

This is how i feel at the moment,positive in the end but very confused

:smitten:TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :smitten: