Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

To me, it seemed like he was almost trying too hard to impress when he came on because of Bests performance and that caused him to make errors as he was trying to do too much on his own. The miss was inexcusable though.

What's he said about it on Twitter like? What the fuck does trending mean?

NilePowerRanger How did I misss.. I feel like s**t !!

Trending means loads of people are searching for/talking about him...

What's he said about it on Twitter like? What the fuck does trending mean?

NilePowerRanger How did I misss.. I feel like s**t !!

Trending means loads of people are searching for/talking about him...

Ahh. :thup:

I feel sorry for him.. has been given chances and does play very well.. works dam hard for the team but just cannot keep his composure in front of goal.. Best gets a chance and scores a hatrick then he missed a sitter must he totally gutted.

to be honest I´m not. He has been given so many chances that I start be annoyed at him, it´s no bad luck anymore, just lacking quality.

not counting him out. he has a lot of qualities. but he must start show he can be the player he has potentially to be. personally I would like to see more of Best this season and let Ranger work at the training and maybe be loaned out. I think basically everyone know that I´m not a fan of Pardew but this quote says it all

"Nile needs more work, needs to understand the professionalism needed to be a Newcastle player. Leon jumped ahead of him from what I saw on the training ground and it wasn't a tough decision."

I have faith he will come good.. confidence & composure infront of goal is all he needs.. A loan spell to a club who needs him to start will do him the world of good.

I agree, I think he's shown something about him but his development needs more time on the pitch and we can't afford to give it to him unless we are well ahead on goals if it's a Premier league game.  Carroll came on wonders from a full decent year in the league below, Ranger would benefit from it too.  A lot of people commented on how well Lua Lua benefited from being out on loan from when they saw him play again for us.  Makes a big difference, hope it happens.

Some would do well to remember Carroll's near identical miss at the same end last season.

Why? he can afford to miss some with the amount he's scored before and after then in fairness.

Ranger's not had near the same amount of game time.

Some would do well to remember Carroll's near identical miss at the same end last season.

Precisely. It was a shocking miss but better strikers have done worse... it happens. Rush of blood. Obviously it's going to be amplified because he's been acting like an arse recently. Nothing to worry about whatsoever - nothing's changed. He's still a good prospect and still needs a loan.