Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

There's regularly 'dumb criminal' stories where people get caught because they commit a crime with their own name tattooed on their face. Waiting to happen.

Might be why he got Ranges, fair play he is smarter than I ever gave him credit for.

There's regularly 'dumb criminal' stories where people get caught because they commit a crime with their own name tattooed on their face. Waiting to happen.

Might be why he got Ranges, fair play he is smarter than I ever gave him credit for.

:lol:

what a tool.

Also, when did face tats become normal? Ive been to a couple of places and they had a sign saying 'no faces, no hands'. Is that all out the window now?

I'd be worried about going to a tattoo-ist who so easy allowed face tattoos, in my opinion they must have little regard for their customer, same with tattooists who allow drunken people get a tattoo.

what a tool.

Also, when did face tats become normal? Ive been to a couple of places and they had a sign saying 'no faces, no hands'. Is that all out the window now?

I'd be worried about going to a tattoo-ist who so easy allowed face tattoos, in my opinion they must have little regard for their customer, same with tattooists who allow drunken people get a tattoo.

Tattoo a 'I was here' somewhere for a laugh. :lol:

'But you told me you wanted those exact words!'

what a tool.

Not into tattoos myself. While I understand the 'no faces' bit, why are hands prohibited?

Guest Recoba

what a tool.

Not into tattoos myself. While I understand the 'no faces' bit, why are hands prohibited?

Because hand, along with face and neck tattoos, can make you borderline unemployable.