Jose Enrique

Tooj

Dunno why he hasn't left Liverpool already, he's been frozen out for three seasons. I guess he won't get that wage packet anywhere else at this point.

He's on something stupid like £70k a week at Liverpool.

I think he played as t Carlisle yesterday, maybe someone who seen it could shed some light on his current form.

Cause the last time I seen him he was utter garbage, and appeared to be finished as a footballer.

For Everton ?

Haha I dunno what I had running through my head there? :lol: Was he even playing anywhere this weekend? I must have heard his name somewhere or read it somewhere. Surely to christ.

I really don't understand what could have happened to him, he was a man mountain when he played for us.

He was brilliant for us, always had full confidence in him 1 on 1 with any winger, would love him back if he can get back in to that kind of form.

Hamstring gone by valentines day if he signs.

That would be my biggest concern, he's become very injury prone. That said the reason we are even considering him is because our left backs are all out injured.

Leaves for Liverpool, comes back to cover Paul Dummett. What a tit.

The very definition of coming back with your tail between your legs.

Like dumping your lass for a model, getting binned and shagging the mother in law

Absolutely horrific signing. Really, really, really horrific. He is absolutely awful. Would play Colback or Bantz there before Enrique that is how far his stock has fallen. A pure shell of the player we had before.

Agreed don't want him anywhere near us tbh !!! Last time I seen him was that fa cup game against Exeter he was getting his arse whole ripped out and handed to him

Guest palnese

Enrique is in talks over a temporary deal until the end of the season with a view to a longer contract, but he wants a deal that will cover his wages at Anfield where he is currently on £65,000 a week.

From a Mirror article.