Fatih Terim interested in NUFC job

SUPERTOON

My Turkish colleague says he would be a brilliant head coach and is a great motivator.

Faith (good name :snod:) seems too me be a quite similar person to Keegan, good motivator and coach. But how will he handle the other part of the club? that is the big question.

would love him though :snod:

Well he is now telling me he initially left Galatasaray because he wasn't happy with the structure and he wanted sole control and part of his job to be what the DoF did.

May aswell stick a revolving door on Llambiarse's office.

So this bloke would report to Wise right? Has no problem being told what to do right? No problems with knowing his station right? "Fucking mental" right? Sign him up!

:lol:

Was just thinking that...He'd tear Wise's head off!!

He transformed AC Milan's system, playing with a system very similar to the Total football style of Rinus Michels. It was a simple 4-3-1-2 formation with Rui Costa as the playmaker.

Fits with our signings?

My Turkish colleague says he would be a brilliant head coach and is a great motivator.

Faith (good name :snod:) seems too me be a quite similar person to Keegan, good motivator and coach. But how will he handle the other part of the club? that is the big question.

would love him though :snod:

Well he is now telling me he initially left Galatasaray because he wasn't happy with the structure and he wanted sole control and part of his job to be what the DoF did.

Sounds perfect. :lol:

:laugh: