Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

What a fucking total idiot the man is, honestly. What if he ends up having to call on him at some point, like Hull? What sort of confidence is Xisco gonna have?

Really, really detest the bloke when he makes these totally stupid, pathetic, childish comments like this. Fucking idiot.

What a f***ing total idiot the man is, honestly. What if he ends up having to call on him at some point, like Hull? What sort of confidence is Xisco gonna have?

Really, really detest the bloke when he makes these totally stupid, pathetic, childish comments like this. f***ing idiot.

i honestly think that when kinnear first came to the club and was introduced to the players some joker butted in and said that xisco didn't speak any english and was a keeper.

It seems our Joe not for the first time has forgotten about Xisco

"Michael's on crutches already for protection and he's going to have a scan tomorrow.

"That just leaves us with Andy Carroll. We're missing Obafemi Martins and (Mark) Viduka. There's no chance of Viduka being back for the weekend and Martins is no more than an outside chance."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4866062,00.html

You wouldnt mind if Xisco was expelled to juniors but JFK is sitting next to him most games ffs!!!!

Kinnear is an absolute cunt for ignoring him like that again! He's a decent player; stop fucking around and get him in the team! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toonlass

Must be absolutely draining the lad's confidence to be continously overlooked. I hate it when managers do that to players. With Xisco he has not just been overlooked, he is being completely ignored. What must the lad be feeling?

Said it in another thread, there seriously could be a possibility that we aren't playing him because if he steps onto the pitch, it would trigger a installment we have to pay to his former club.

Said it in another thread, there seriously could be a possibility that we aren't playing him because if he steps onto the pitch, it would trigger a installment we have to pay to his former club.

Perhaps we didn't spend as much in this window to be able to afford Xisco.

Will be like a brand new signing.

There was something in one rag about £2.7 million but then I ask the question to myself: WHY THE FUCK IS HE ON THE BENCH?

Guest Heneage

There was something in one rag about £2.7 million but then I ask the question to myself: WHY THE f*** IS HE ON THE BENCH?

Apparently, its true, that's why they haven't played him as once he hits 10 games they have to make a payment that they can't really afford right now.

Guest toonlass

Would be great if Houghton brought him on for the last 5 minutes this afternoon, and claimed ignorance if he was questioned by the gestapo of our upper management about it.

Would be great if Houghton brought him on for the last 5 minutes this afternoon, and claimed ignorance if he was questioned by the gestapo of our upper management about it.

Perhaps Xisco has one of those £275k per game for 30 games transfer installment deals :razz:

Nice show of defiance if this unlikely claim is true.