Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I really wonder what the hell Xisco has done to put Joe's nose out of joint. The lad can't even make it onto the field for a short spell, never mind get in the starting line up.

Surely got to start tmrw night?

Carrol, Enrique and Taylor out.

If he manages to jig the team round and Duff is partnering owen I might just lose it.

I really wonder what the hell Xisco has done to put Joe's nose out of joint. The lad can't even make it onto the field for a short spell, never mind get in the starting line up.

If he manages to jig the team round and Duff is partnering owen I might just lose it.

I hope he starts, would still be surprised if he did though.

Exactly what he will do.

Guest ObaStar

I think he will put edgar at RB zog at LB

duff and jonas on the wings and xisco with owen up front.

thats really the only option. Owen is too small and the wrong type of player to play as a lone striker and we dont have enough fit CMs to play that anyways. And if he puts duff up front then he has to play kadar at LB and that would be 2 reserve players in defense which sounds like a terrible idea.

Just read an article on whether Lua Lua will be starting tonight and noticed this:

Kinnear said: "I am thinking about that. It's just who I start with up front, to be honest.

"I haven't got any choice with what's not available to me - no Shola, no Viduka, no Oba Martins and no Andy Carroll.

"That's four strikers who won't be involved in the game, so I might go five across the middle and play Michael up front by himself."

I really don't understand why Kinnear is seemingly acting like Xisco doesn't exist. Admittedly I don't know the ins and outs but I do feel sorry for Xisco in this case, especially now he isn't even able to leave this window. If he was to go on to another club now, he could probably pick himself up reasonably easily, but he's in effect wasted a whole season of his development now.

hope he has a blinder.

This.... Deserves a chance, I'm sick of us sugning highly rated players from exotic clubs and not giving them a chance. Bad managment on our part ruined the careers of Viana & Luque IMO.

for me i would be pleased to see him given at least 60-75 minutes as he is short on match fitness. i mean we paid 6m for him and while he wasnt impressive when he has played so far, there are so many reasons for that which have been whats annoying me. i mean he pretty much got off the plane and had to go to the changing room. he didnt have a clue how the team played, had barely trained with them and couldn't communicate with 3/4's of them. he didnt lack effort though. it is a real disappointment he has had to wait this long. Asl long as he shows potential tonight i would give him another chance, by that i mean, some good positional play, good touch, good involvment. i'm not expecting him to have a blinder but he has just come to the league and has barely any minutes under his belt so i'm not expecting a fantastic performance as i suspect he will still be on a slightly different wavelength and not fully used to the pace.

i mean you cant judge a young player coming in from a different league into a team with no manager, and therefore structure, because everyone for those 5 games was pretty crap tbh. nobody looked like they had a clue how to play.