Ryan Taylor

Dave

Would prefer to see him at right back.

My thoughts are that we need Taylors  delivery in our side and Beye picks himself when fit so we need to explore other options for where he can play. Enrique has been quality these last two matches so wouldn't want to drop him.

He was a nice breath of fresh air today. It's going to be quite the dilemma when Jonas comes back... i'd be tempted to keep Ryan Taylor on the wing... but then Duff played well and Stevie's shite.

Probably best at full-back but then Duff would probs end up playing shit down the right.

It's a nice dilemma to have i suppose.

He was a nice breath of fresh air today. It's going to be quite the dilemma when Jonas comes back... i'd be tempted to keep Ryan Taylor on the wing... but then Duff played well and Stevie's s****.

Probably best at full-back but then Duff would probs end up playing s*** down the right.

No worries, one of them will get injured soon enough and solve all of our problems.

Would prefer to see him at right back.

My thoughts are that we need Taylors  delivery in our side and Beye picks himself when fit so we need to explore other options for where he can play. Enrique has been quality these last two matches so wouldn't want to drop him.

Playing him CM is just bonkers. He is a RB who can play RM & if needed LB & LM

He was a nice breath of fresh air today. It's going to be quite the dilemma when Jonas comes back... i'd be tempted to keep Ryan Taylor on the wing... but then Duff played well and Stevie's s****.

Probably best at full-back but then Duff would probs end up playing s*** down the right.

though Duff had a good game today (for once).......would rather have R.Taylor on the right, Jonas on the left wings

He looked a real threat in the first half in spells and fizzled out a bit as the match went on. Good debut though.

Did he get an assist from Taylors' goal?

Yeah he did, he's now level with N'Zogbia :lol:

Guest Heneage

He got two assists didn't he? Wasn't he last to the ball to McLoven as well, or?

Nope, watched it a few times and although the commentators say 2 bounces off a defender, Nolan actually got a lucky/brillaint pass.