Ryan Taylor

Dave

What was the point in that article? There was actually nothing contained in it apart from the revelation that Ryan has previously holidayed in America.

And you think that's not newsworthy?

Nyron Newsworthy?

Possibly pin pointed the moment that he became upset.

http://www.ndcreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/toon-defender-ryan-taylor-with-two-early-competition-entries-459086352.jpg

The joy on his face, at having coloured these two photos in. I can only imagine moments later, Steve Taylor laughed at them.

I cant stop laughing at this photo for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll say it again. Gervinho ran past him in the first half as if he wasn't there, and only the two central defenders bailed him out otherwise we'd definitely have conceded during that period. It wouldn't be so bad but the only time we got a dangerous free kick position  in the last 5 mins, instead of putting in a dangerous cross from a great area, he shot tamely from a daft angle.

He was awful for the first two thirds of the game IMO, but did a couple of better things near the end. Criminal that Arsenal didn't score after getting past him so many times.

Still, he was against a very tricky player in Gervinho, isn't left sided and isn't really a fullback either. So all in all not too down on the lad after that.

Guest dogbeak

fair play to the guy, considering he is basically abject at playing in his best position today could have been much, much worse.

Possibly pin pointed the moment that he became upset.

http://www.ndcreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/toon-defender-ryan-taylor-with-two-early-competition-entries-459086352.jpg

The joy on his face, at having coloured these two photos in. I can only imagine moments later, Steve Taylor laughed at them.

I cant stop laughing at this photo for some reason.

To be fair the lads done well, hardly gone over the lines or anything.

Why all the critisism?! He did well yesterday. And Gervinho did nowt, so where has this "skinned" chat come from?

Couldn't have expected any more from a backup RM playing at LB. It's just wrong that some people on here must have pre-written posts slagging him off before the match has even kicked off.