Joe Kinnear has triple heart bypass surgery, home on Sunday

JH

At the hospital, Koe Kinnear, is found out to be Graeme Souness in a mask,..oops that would be scooby doo, not a soap.

Well in fairness the end of the season is shaping up to be a bit of a scrappy doo.

lol.

The unfortunate thing about this (not that having your manager hospitalized can be construed as fortunate in any way) is that a massive defeat today would have probably triggered a sacking.

Unfortunately, I doubt that even Mike Ashley is cold enough to sack somebody on his hospital bed. More of a shame considering that "massive defeat" is looking like the most likely result.

The unfortunate thing about this (not that having your manager hospitalized can be construed as fortunate in any way) is that a massive defeat today would have probably triggered a sacking.

Unfortunately, I doubt that even Mike Ashley is cold enough to sack somebody on his hospital bed. More of a shame considering that "massive defeat" is looking like the most likely result.

if it is his heart then id say the chances of him stepping down have increased

get well soon Joe.

feel sorry for the bloke, was desperate to get back into football after no one would take a risk due to his health problems, and he just happens to land the most stressful job in british football. no one will touch him if this is related to his past probs, but maybe it is just a winter bug or infection.

Blody hell...just seen this now. Hope he's ok, the win should make him feel better. Best all round if he is asked to step down for his own sake more than anything else. Certainly shouldn't be here beyond this season.

Guest Howaythetoon

Sorry to hear about this, hope it isn't anything serious and he gets back to full health quickly. Best of luck Joe.

If Ashley has any sense really he'll let Kinnear use this as an excuse to step down honorably and get a real manager in during the break.

If Ashley has any sense

Bloody hell I'm insane aren't I. :doh:

It's an unfortunate set of affairs, but Kinnear's initial target at NUFC was to prove himself as good enough for his next job, and he included his health as one thing he needed to prove.

Guest Geordiesned

I can imagine him listening to the commentary on the radio in his hospital bed:

"Xisco? XISCO?!?! DON'T BRING THAT FUCKING CUNT ON!!!!!!"

Guest Texasmag

Unfortunately, I doubt that even Mike Ashley is cold enough to sack somebody on his hospital bed.

Mike Ashley got FFS to sign his shares over to him when FFS was on his deathbed.

I can imagine him listening to the commentary on the radio in his hospital bed:

"Xisco? XISCO?!?! DON'T BRING THAT f***ing c*** ON!!!!!!"

Haha.

Hope he gets well soon though, he's a slight improvement on Hughton.