Joe Kinnear has triple heart bypass surgery, home on Sunday

JH

I can imagine him listening to the commentary on the radio in his hospital bed:

"Xisco? XISCO?!?! DON'T BRING THAT f***ing c*** ON!!!!!!"

lolz

I belive that Joe is a decent manger than Big Sam, Souness and Roeder all combined. You can see from his signign he is a football man. I won't be too unhappy to see him as manager next season. I hope he will be OK.

Message for the fans from Kinnear:

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here:

HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate

my satisfaction.

Newcastle United

We do what we must

because we can.

For the good of all of us.

Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying

over every mistake.

You just keep on trying

till you run out of cake.

And the long ball gets done.

And Duff scores a neat one.

For the people who are

still alive.

I'm not even angry.

I'm being so sincere right now.

Even though you broke my heart.

And killed me.

And tore me to pieces.

And threw every piece into a fire.

As they burned it hurt because

I was so happy for you!

Now these shite defenders

make a risky high line.

And we're out of money,

We're releasing Owen.

So I'm GLaD. I got burned.

Think of all the things we learned

for the people who are

still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.

I think i prefer to stay inside.

maybe you'll find someone else

to help you.

maybe Graeme Souness...

THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE.

Anyway this cake is great.

It's so delicious and moist

look at me still talking when theres football to do

when i look out there

it makes me glad I'm not you

i've einterviews to run

there is football to be done

on the people who are

still alive.

and believe me I am still alive

I'm doing football and I'm still alive

i feel fantastic and I'm still alive

while your dying ill be still alive

and when your dead i will be still alive

still alive

still alive

official from co.uk

NUFC Statement - Update On Joe Kinnear

JOE Kinnear was admitted to hospital on Saturday morning after complaining of high blood pressure.

He underwent a series of tests during the day and the subsequent results have shown he is okay.

As a precaution, Joe will remain in hospital for observation for a couple of days and will then be discharged.

Joe missed Newcastle United's 3-2 win at West Bromwich Albion but was visited by Club directors and coach Chris Hughton after the game.

Joe said: "I'd like to thank everyone who has been asking how I have been feeling.

"Although I missed the game I had my grandson giving me a full commentary on the match.

"It was a great win for us and I told Chris well done and to pass on my congratulations to the players when he came to see me on Saturday evening."

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "Joe was in good spirits and had been listening to the game all afternoon.

"And in typical Joe fashion he was more concerned about the team's win than himself.

"He was nice and relaxed and hopefully will be back home in a couple of days."

They let him listen to the match with a weak heart and high blood pressure? Fucking hell, those last twenty minutes nearly killed me off, never mind him.

Glad he's ok and glad the lads did the business for him. :thup:

They let him listen to the match with a weak heart and high blood pressure? Fucking hell, those last twenty minutes nearly killed me off, never mind him.

Glad he's ok and glad the lads did the business for him. :thup:

it was on gus poyets recomendation.

They let him listen to the match with a weak heart and high blood pressure? f***ing hell, those last twenty minutes nearly killed me off, never mind him.

Was just thinking this. Wasn't listening on the radio as we always lose when I do, and Phil fucking Thompson wasn't helping matters. bluelaugh.gif

Hope he gets well soon.

Guest bleedinblacknwhite

Phil Thompson was over dramatizing things though as always.

Aye, I hate the way he ALWAYS sounds stupidly excited.. and it's gone out for a throw in, or something.

He sounds way too much like Charlie Nicholas, everytime there was a shout I was convinced West Brom had scored, only to find out the mackems had a throw in.

What a soft cock, could you imagine if everyone following Newcastle this year popped into the hospital when they felt unwell with a bit of high blood pressure.

Take it you've never had heart problems, high blood pressure etc or known anyone close to you to have that sort of problem. Lucky bastard, if so.

What a soft cock, could you imagine if everyone following Newcastle this year popped into the hospital when they felt unwell with a bit of high blood pressure.

Take it you've never had heart problems, high blood pressure etc or known anyone close to you to have that sort of problem. Lucky bastard, if so.

You can't ignore Joe's medical history either. I really do hope that the club seriously consider whether it's right to let him carry on as manager. He looks like he's about to burst a blood vessel sitting on the bench sometimes.

Guest Heneage

Take it you've never had heart problems, high blood pressure etc or known anyone close to you to have that sort of problem. Lucky b******, if so.

I'm praying Spence is being sarcastic.

You can't ignore Joe's medical history either. I really do hope that the club seriously consider whether it's right to let him carry on as manager. He looks like he's about to burst a blood vessel sitting on the bench sometimes.

Make him tough it out till the end of the season for whatever stability that might provide, amicably part ways due to concerns over health with someone class lined up already.  Win - Win.  Sorted.