RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actually maybe the new title should read ......... "Dubai consortium to take over early next week. If not, everyone who has said it is true is dead tbh"

Too long.

Okay how about ........ "Dubai consortium to take over early next week. If not, everyone is dead tbh"

There's some mumblings about this over at "Toon-Talk" aswell. The news broke there at lunch-time and is apparently from Llambias himself (or at least it originated from him).

The club is sold! Announcement early next week, I'll hopefully be able to tell you by tea time to whom.

Well the info is from none other than our lying fucking chairman, albeit indirectly.

Obviously its nice to hear rumblings of it nearing an end. My only concern is that generally, the arse is falling out of Dubai as far as money goes. I got told in a meeting yesterday that there is an average of 1 in 4 cheques bouncing in Dubai.

I hope they have the finances in place to stablise the club (and thats not referencing Man City-esque spending)

There's some mumblings about this over at "Toon-Talk" aswell. The news broke there at lunch-time and is apparently from Llambias himself (or at least it originated from him).

The club is sold! Announcement early next week, I'll hopefully be able to tell you by tea time to whom.

Well the info is from none other than our lying f***ing chairman, albeit indirectly.

haha those chumps over at "Toon-Talk" are a bunch of goons.  Infact they know as much as we do,  they probably got the news from reading it here hahaha from our very own Thomo hahahahaha!

I'm trying not to get too excited, so many false dawns you can understand why people suspect the info as dubious. But the lad has nothing to gain from lying, I'm trusting this is what he's been told, I really hope its true. Whether its true or not theres still a shit load of things still to be done to prepare for a season that is a week away.

MA has seriously mis-managed everything about his stint at Newcastle, why he couldn't run things properly close season, to make us a more attractive purchase I don't know. Clearly the man has lost interest and has no care other than himself throughout this fiasco. Its a shame what has happened but I hope if this Dubai thing is correct we can re-group and make this work again. Its a special club well to us lot anyway and I just hope we can re-build and lay a strong foundation to build long term success.

Obviously its nice to hear rumblings of it nearing an end. My only concern is that generally, the arse is falling out of Dubai as far as money goes. I got told in a meeting yesterday that there is an average of 1 in 4 cheques bouncing in Dubai.

I hope they have the finances in place to stablise the club (and thats not referencing Man City-esque spending)

There's been a crash in property value in dubai as well. Things are pretty ropey over there, although where isn't that the case?

Guest Thomo

As I have said for the last three hours, I have been told by someone that works at NUFC, he doesnt tell lies, interested to know how everyone seems to know.

I will wear a Sunderland shirt for a whole month if this doesnt come true.

Guest Iron_Duk3

your source might not tell lies Thomo but is whoever told him reliable? I'd hate for you to have to wear that Sunlun shirt!