Obafemi Martins joins Wolfsburg for £9m

Guest Geordiesned

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ranger to inherit the no 9 shirt

Bet its Carroll.

Neither done anywhere near enough to warrant that yet!

Needs to be a signing

So no matter what anyone says about Oba he essentially got us back the money we spent on him despite the club being relegated.

Wonder how many others will be able to do the same when all is said and done ...

So no matter what anyone says about Oba he essentially got us back the money we spent on him despite the club being relegated.

Wonder how many others will be able to do the same when all is said and done ...

Jonas and Bassong. Can't think of anyone elsee.

Habib Beye possibly. Quality never costs you much in the long run. As for the rest of the "loyal" players I think I've had my say on that.

Guest The German

Jonas? Never. Absolut useless he was...

Good Riddence, i'll never get over that penalty against Arsenal this season, he took it with his right foot, his right fucking foot, why the fuck would you do that when the team is in a relegation battle!

He missed a pen against Everton with his left foot. It was just a shit penalty whichever foot he took it with.

Good Riddence, i'll never get over that penalty against Arsenal this season, he took it with his right foot, his right fucking foot, why the fuck would you do that when the team is in a relegation battle!

He missed a pen against Everton with his left foot. It was just a shit penalty whichever foot he took it with.

It didn't matter which foot because of the manner he did his run up. The run up was always neutral so he could pick which foot to shoot with at the last moment. Needless to say, this is an awful idea.

If he just ran up to the ball with the idea of twatting it in the top corner with his left foot, he'dve done a lot better.

I agree -  I was furious at the time, it was a fucking disgrace.

Guest sicko2ndbest

- Good price

- Good player

- inconsistently brilliant at times

- frustratingly average at times

- Overall a better deal for us, but will still miss him

Owen, Viduka and Martins off the wage bill. Thats at least a quater of a million a week