Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

De Gea has potential but man he is a complete pussy. Would be a great keeper in Spain or some other pretend-league where you're not allowed to touch the goalie, but he's not cut out for the Premiership. They've been saying he'll toughen up for years now, but I don't buy it.

Sczsceyznyznezny is decent but seems prone to howlers, kind of robert green-esque. And as for Reina, he is just not very good.

definitely a top class keeper.  the more I watch Valdes screw up for Barca makes me worried that they could be interested, can't see him going to any other English clubs..

No chance Barca will ditch Valdes for Krul, love Timmy BUT his passing isn't a patch on Valdes, which is a big part of why Barca haven't ditched him

Aye, distribution is a big deal for us.

For every Valdés blunder there's 3 one-to-ones Valdés wins, though (like last week against Higuaín). He's really tailor-made for Barça.

Do you actually have a special "c" for Barca on your keyboard or is it some button like the ' sign?

Last Monday on Skys soccer extra thing they had Big Peter Schmeichel on it was very interesting apart from him sort of admitting Fergie tapped him up they looked at his distribution, now I don't get why that is not drilled into Keepers. They gained an advantage SO many times from Schmeichel launching the ball straight out after he had claimed it from freekicks, corners & crosses, I guess they way keepers all like to punch clear instead of catching the ball has some effect but not all balls are punched clear. Schmeichel put his ability to launch the ball so far down to playing a lot of handball, I get that not ever keeper will be able to throw as far as Schmeichel did but surely its something worth working on.

For every Valdés blunder there's 3 one-to-ones Valdés wins, though (like last week against Higuaín). He's really tailor-made for Barça.

Do you actually have a special "c" for Barca on your keyboard or is it some button like the ' sign?

It's a Spanish/Catalan keyboard, we have a key for "ç", yes.

http://systemscorporate.com/images/teclados/Logitech/teclado_968019_3104Classic200.jpg

To the left of the enter key.

It's a Catalan keyboard, we have a key for "ç", yes.

Catalan keyboard... Nice, didn't know that that excisted :thup:

definitely a top class keeper.  the more I watch Valdes screw up for Barca makes me worried that they could be interested, can't see him going to any other English clubs..

No chance Barca will ditch Valdes for Krul, love Timmy BUT his passing isn't a patch on Valdes, which is a big part of why Barca haven't ditched him

You manage to squeeze BUT into every post you make on here. It's got me thinking if you talk like this in person. In the middle of a conversation shouting BUT! at people. :lol:

Think he and Vorm are the best in the league. Iffy distribution and all.

I'd put Hart in that bracket as well, otherwise I agree.

He's very close, but not for me. Man City don't get half as many clean sheets for a side that won the league. I'm not saying that's wholly attributable to him mind - I do think he is a touch overrated because he's English though (just a little!). He, like Reina, has really impressive "goalkeeper's presence" though. :thup: The only reason he isn't in the top bracket is because his shot-stopping isn't as exceptional as Krul/Vorm IMO. Nothing to be embarrassed about there, though.

Chesney is a ticking time bomb, but great on his day.

De Gea doesn't even figure into it. So hilariously (and enjoyably) far from the finished article, I find it asinine to bear him in consideration at this stage. Who is to say he'll ever sort the poor side of his game out? Also, the media don't half ham up his fucking ordinary saves :lol: I don't mind. Quite happy for Man Utd to have their overrated keeper and keep Krul between our posts :)