Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He was absolutely fantastic today, I'm going to go against the grain and maybe say not MOTM material *tin hat*. But take nothing away from the lad, amazing performance, and I was more than confident in him the whole game, he didn't seem to be overawed, didn't flap, he was assured 90 minutes through. Very confident in the lad.

Who gave Krul MOTM? He only had two saves to make, one excellent save from Nasri's shot and a comfortable one from Fabregas' header. Even SKY changed their mind when they realised he'd not done a great deal :lol: and gave it to Carroll :lol:

Who gave Krul MOTM? He only had two saves to make, one excellent save from Nasri's shot and a comfortable one from Fabregas' header. Even SKY changed their mind when they realised he'd not done a great deal :lol: and gave it to Carroll :lol:

I think it was more of a case of Nolan/Carroll not being thrust in front of the cameras after the newspaper allegations.

I did wonder if Tim was getting it initially when they said it was cutting to him and Barton like.

He had a solid enough game, in terms of his distribution/pacing of the game/collecting crosses at the right time, although agree he didn't have to do much that was eye-catching outside of the Nasri save.

Sky never 'changed their minds' man :lol:

Aye, apologies, it was the thick as pigshit interviewer ("Well Tim, Arsenal didn't have a lot of shots on target, you played a big part in this, how does it feel?" :facepalm:) who changed his mind midway through "Well Joey, if you could present today's man of the match award to.....er, Andy Carroll"

Aye, apologies, it was the thick as pigshit interviewer ("Well Tim, Arsenal didn't have a lot of shots on target, you played a big part in this, how does it feel?" :facepalm:) who changed his mind midway through "Well Joey, if you could present today's man of the match award to.....er, Andy Carroll"

:facepalm:

Oh, and after watching that post-match interview, is it me or does it sound like he's one of the foreigners that's going to get an awesome hybrid accent? :D

Starts very Geordie then tails off in Dutch. Aye man crayshee shtuff.

Did brick it a bit when he landed awkwardly and needed a minute. Heart in mouth as much as Tiote's.

I would have, but the thought of seeing a Swede in black and white certainly helped softening the blow.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bags of potential. Unless Timmy get's injured/suspended, I honestly cannot see Harper coming back as No. 1.

I hope not. After his spell in the first team, it has become obvious that he deserves to play as number one, dropping him when Harps is back would be a bad message to send out.