Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Did brick it a bit when he landed awkwardly and needed a minute. Heart in mouth as much as Tiote's.

I would have, but the thought of seeing a Swede in black and white certainly helped softening the blow.

And on the same note, despite bricking it, would've been interesting to see Soderberg, who I've not heard much of.

Guest Heneage

Someone needs to 'take one for the team' and sneak into Harpers house at night and.... steel his goalkeeper gloves http://www.otf2.com/forums/images/smilies/sly.gif

You'd not need to sneak, by the time Harper reacted to you being there you'd be at the bottom of his drive.

*Tries to think of joke about staying on his line.

Someone needs to 'take one for the team' and sneak into Harpers house at night and.... steel his goalkeeper gloveshttp://www.otf2.com/forums/images/smilies/sly.gif

Wouldn't that make him a better goalkeeper? If he can get his hands off the ground like...

Guest firetotheworks

He looks like he's worked on his weaknesses from an outside point of view. If he keeps it up, he's number 1 for me.

Think today he cemented his status as new number 1. Would send out completely the wrong message to him if he was left out when Harper is back.

was coming to ask this, people think Hughton will keep him in ahead of Harper?  has anyone seen any reason not to (other than his fucking curtain hairstyle)?

Deserves to keep the shirt when Harper comes back. He'll make mistakes but he'll get better, Harper will make mistakes and get worse.

No-brainer.

This is a fair point. But Harper hasn't been making mistakes, in fairness.

Deserves to keep the shirt when Harper comes back. He'll make mistakes but he'll get better, Harper will make mistakes and get worse.

No-brainer.

This is a fair point. But Harper hasn't been making mistakes, in fairness.

He looked poor sometimes last season in the Championship tbh. This season? What about the penalty against Villa that he conceded because he was too slow?

The only reason that I would even consider putting Harper back in is basically because he's been sat on the bench for 13 years, and has done nothing 'wrong' to justify being dropped from the team.

It's the wrong reason to change though, so I'd stick with Krul unless he does something drastically wrong.