Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He's shown in these last few games what many were concerned about when he first got the nod.

A few mistakes and some dodgy performances doesn't mean he's a bad goalkeeper, but it shows that he's not ready for the no.1 shirt.

His confidence went to pieces after the first goal today.

It was good to see Colo encourage him though, and you could see how disappointed and angry he was after the goal.

I'd still stick with him though.

His error so early was incredibly lapse.

He's on thin ice now. Agree with the suggestion above that come 11/12 Forster should be the number one.

Can I ask a question for those who are saying Forster should be the number one when he returns.

How much have people actually seen of him? I've hardly seen anything of him, so I'm not in a position to say if he should be or shouldn't be.

I've seen Forster at reserve level upto before he started going on loans.

One thing that always stuck out for me is he shouts all the way through the match. Not sure if being in an empty SJP is just enhancing it but he literally screams, even when we're in pocession and attacking.

So if you like your keepers to be vocal... other than that he's a monster, so big. I remember his kicking being dodgy, but whose isn't these days?

Never seen him at any other level so it's hard to say where he is in comparision to Krul and Harper.

Can I ask a question for those who are saying Forster should be the number one when he returns.

How much have people actually seen of him? I've hardly seen anything of him, so I'm not in a position to say if he should be or shouldn't be.

I, for one, haven't watched many Celtic games this season but a few weeks back I browsed through a few Celtic message boards and they couldn't praise him enough - we're talking about how they would love to sign him on a permanent basis and so forth.

You'd go through a hell of a lot of keepers if you wrote them off after every mistake. Krul is 22, ffs.

:thup:

In goalkeeping terms he's a baby, he can only learn by his mistakes. Next time in those circumstances I'd hope he'd smash it clear.

I don't think Colo did him any favours by giving him a bouncing ball to clear. He controlled it well, but looked a bit unsettled and made a rash decision which I don't think he'd have made if he'd been under less pressure.

Krul has done more than enough to keep his place. At this point, there's not a lot to choose between him and Harper, and as the younger player needing experience, he should get the nod.

I've seen him for Celtic, and he really could turn out to be a top top goalkeeper. Celtic fans cannot praise the lad enough, and my Norwich supporting mate didn't have much to say bad about him.

His kicking is pretty poor, but I think he could be a rock of a keeper.

I don't think Colo did him any favours by giving him a bouncing ball to clear. He controlled it well, but looked a bit unsettled and made a rash decision which I don't think he'd have made if he'd been under less pressure.

Krul has done more than enough to keep his place. At this point, there's not a lot to choose between him and Harper, and as the younger player needing experience, he should get the nod.

Even for you. :lol: