Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Big Sam can f*** off..he's suddenly so confident after winning last night that he thinks Joey will want to drop down a league to join his team..utter c***

Wouldn't be surprised to see it, despite all the 'good enough for top 4' talk. They're finding their feet in the Championship, he's got his buddy Nobby there, the assumption of just a year of Championship football, and all the glory of helping to get them out of it. Then, like us, he's at a club that is generally considered a staple of the PL as long as they get the basics in order.

And let's not forget that they're stupid enough to probably offer him the money and contract length he wants.

I think he may end up being Parkers replacement at WHU. Wouldn't be surprised.

What? :lol:

Pretty obvious really. My point is when the Parker money comes in, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for Barton.

I think he may end up being Parkers replacement at WHU. Wouldn't be surprised.

What? :lol:

Pretty obvious really. My point is when the Parker money comes in, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for Barton.

Joey wouldn't go to the Championship man

That would say more about Barton than where this club's going more than anything else. That no Premier League club would touch him with a bargepole with his reputation and wages, just the manager that bought him in the first place and has already given a mental contract to Nolan.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/16/article-0-04F38AD4000005DC-630_468x628.jpg

http://www.trueblood-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/e1425a746295937916b676a03adfc74ec6af5ef.jpg

off topic, but if anyone here has seen trueblood or heard of it - one of the characters looks like Joey. It drives me nuts.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Am goin to annoy everyone and make no comments about anything, until theres 100k signatures on this petition. So get it signed, takes 30secs

Anyone on here already signed it up?