Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Good. Doubt it would have become a good stadium anyways.

Battersea Power Station sale: Malaysian company beats Chelsea bid

Battersea Power Station in London has been sold to a Malaysian company, beating a rival bid from Chelsea Football Club.

SP Setia and Sime Darby have bought the 39-acre (15 hectare) site on the south bank of the River Thames for £400m.

In a statement, joint administrators from Ernst and Young said it had entered into an exclusivity agreement with the company.

Chelsea was one of 15 bidders for the former power station

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18352786

Guest neesy111

Good. Doubt it would have become a good stadium anyways.

Battersea Power Station sale: Malaysian company beats Chelsea bid

Battersea Power Station in London has been sold to a Malaysian company, beating a rival bid from Chelsea Football Club.

SP Setia and Sime Darby have bought the 39-acre (15 hectare) site on the south bank of the River Thames for £400m.

In a statement, joint administrators from Ernst and Young said it had entered into an exclusivity agreement with the company.

Chelsea was one of 15 bidders for the former power station

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18352786

They need to start consistently sell out there current stadium 1st.

The Uruguay international unsuccessfully argued "negrito" was not a derogatory term in the Spanish language, despite its racial connotations in English.

Bullshit :lol:

I mean, it's not as strong as in English but certainly you don't go calling black people this unless you're mates and they are ok with it. Say it to any random black person on the street and they will be rightfully offended.

New Zealand lost in the OFC Nations Cup semi finals to New Caledonia.

Either New Caledonia or Tahiti will go to the Confederations Cup, so there is a real possibility of Spain vs New Caledonia :cool:

The Uruguay international unsuccessfully argued "negrito" was not a derogatory term in the Spanish language, despite its racial connotations in English.

Bullshit :lol:

I mean, it's not as strong as in English but certainly you don't go calling black people this unless you're mates and they are ok with it. Say it to any random black person on the street and they will be rightfully offended.

Not this again.

:jones:

Michael Bridges, Shefki Kuqi and Fabio Zamblera in his list of nominations for worst striker in the all-time worst XI.  :lol:

Michael Bridges, Shefki Kuqi and Fabio Zamblera in his list of nominations for worst striker in the all-time worst XI.  :lol:

What a fucking pleb.

There is no fucking point in making a worst 11.  The TV show of the same theme but for the England team (that's been on recently) had John Terry in it and mentioned Ashley Cole as a possible left back just because everyone hates them, totally pointless.

Probably relevant to the materialism thread and football tops thread but I bought the England away shirt from Sports Direct for only £14.99 today, the offer is only on until Monday and if you have kids the children's one is even less. Quite a good deal, that is if your not part of the "I'm not giving Ashley my money via Sports Direct" club.