Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Personally i don't disagree with that. From what i've seen he gets his teams to play good football, not sure if it's good enough for their fans though. Might win the title and still get sacked cause the fans could demand  an even more exciting football.

Interview with Phil Neville in the latest FourFourTwo.

442: Has Moyes delivered one of his own "hairdryer treatments"?

PN: Oh yeah. There was this one game a few years ago, I think we drew 1-1 in a UEFA Cup qualifier, and in the dressing room afterwards he went round each of our players. When he got to me and Lee Carsley, he looked at us and simply said, "And you two. You two must be the worst centre midfield partnership I've ever had to work with." I mean, in that game he was probably right, but still, I thought it was a bit harsh.

:lol:

Interview with Phil Neville in the latest FourFourTwo.

442: Has Moyes delivered one of his own "hairdryer treatments"?

PN: Oh yeah. There was this one game a few years ago, I think we drew 1-1 in a UEFA Cup qualifier, and in the dressing room afterwards he went round each of our players. When he got to me and Lee Carsley, he looked at us and simply said, "And you two. You two must be the worst centre midfield partnership I've ever had to work with." I mean, in that game he was probably right, but still, I thought it was a bit harsh.

:lol:

Makes it sound like Moyes did this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qcLy8h9grQ