Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

Those of you who where at the game today, will have seen that, on 10 mins and 42 mins, he perfectly vindicated my comments about him. The bloke is a liability and a f***ing clown. Thank f*** we have a good back four to bail him out. f***ing clown.

How can you pick that one point of the game. Yes he made a massive mistake but looking at the saves he made last week and the previous home game you have got to be a wum. Being a ST holder does not mean you can not be ignorant in fact I would say it makes you even more ignorant because he has clearly been one of our shinng lights along with Taylor.

Those of you who where at the game today, will have seen that, on 10 mins and 42 mins, he perfectly vindicated my comments about him. The bloke is a liability and a f***ing clown. Thank f*** we have a good back four to bail him out. f***ing clown.

How can you pick that one point of the game. Yes he made a massive mistake but looking at the saves he made last week and the previous home game you have got to be a wum. Being a ST holder does not mean you can not be ignorant in fact I would say it makes you even more ignorant because he has clearly been one of our shinng lights along with Taylor.

Nice username btw.

Nice username btw.

It is my real name, got to say I am a fan of Taylor this season though.

Harper is blatantly shagging MyPalAl's wife.

:mackems:  Belter!

She tells me she hasn't even met him!  ;D

Sorry everyone, it is just my opinion (football is a game of opinions it is often said), and I fucking hate him. Have you seen the daft cunt sometimes after he has taken a goal kick and he keep his pose for a few moments afterwards? What's all that about?. For the record, I would be happy if Harewood fucked off too! (cant jump, cant use his build to good effect and can hardly run (except today for the 1st goal I admit))

Sorry everyone, it is just my opinion (football is a game of opinions it is often said), and I fucking hate him. Have you seen the daft cunt sometimes after he has taken a goal kick and he keep his pose for a few moments afterwards? What's all that about?. For the record, I would be happy if Harewood fucked off too! (cant jump, cant use his build to good effect and can hardly run (except today for the 1st goal I admit))

You're right, that makes him an absolute fucking cunt. :thup:

Sorry everyone, it is just my opinion (football is a game of opinions it is often said), and I f***ing hate him. Have you seen the daft c*** sometimes after he has taken a goal kick and he keep his pose for a few moments afterwards? What's all that about?. For the record, I would be happy if Harewood f***ed off too! (cant jump, cant use his build to good effect and can hardly run (except today for the 1st goal I admit))

You're right, that makes him an absolute f***ing c***. :thup:

What about Shay Given rolling on his back every time he let a goal in? Did that make him a c***

Sorry everyone, it is just my opinion (football is a game of opinions it is often said), and I f***ing hate him. Have you seen the daft c*** sometimes after he has taken a goal kick and he keep his pose for a few moments afterwards? What's all that about?. For the record, I would be happy if Harewood f***ed off too! (cant jump, cant use his build to good effect and can hardly run (except today for the 1st goal I admit))

What about Shay Given rolling on his back every time he let a goal in? Did that make him a c***

Yep. Wasn't the best keeper I have ever seen either. Good but not great.

Mind I have to admit that it drove me up the wall every time Given did that. I have to say that I thought Shay was great though.

Mind I have to admit that it drove me up the wall every time Given did that. I have to say that I thought Shay was great though.

Remember all the pages on the thread on here about him being beaten from distance? Like I said, good, but not great,

No offence mpa but the fact you have noted the exact minutes he has made mistakes suggest you are just sitting there waiting for him to make one.

As we have seen on here numerous times before, if you want a player to be shit you can make any performance shit no matter how they play if you are going to jump on every error. Very few players go through games making no mistakes, those who do cost dozens of millions of pounds and take home well into six figures a week.

Your hatred of Harper is irrational.

Harper's made some excellent saves this season. I'll admit I wasn't sure if we could justify paying him big money this year but he's earning his coin. He's a big part of us having, by far, the best defence in the league. :)

Harper's made some excellent saves this season. I'll admit I wasn't sure if we could justify paying him big money this year but he's earning his coin. He's a big part of us having, by far, the best defence in the league. :)

I didn't expect that.  :lol:

I didn't expect that.  :lol:

Credit where it's due Michael.