Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Bullshitting little wanksplat spewing utter pigshit as per. Makes a big deal about wanting to sign for Liverpool but crawled over broken glass to sign for Man U a few years later. There's several huge reasons why he's universally despised by the fans of every team he's played for - the bloke's simply an obnoxious, arrogant jumbocunt. 

Didn’t Liverpool sign Suarez 18 months after he left us for Man U?

Pretty sure his knee injury and Torres signing didn’t align either, although I may be getting mixed up with the metatarsal or one of many hamstring injuries

So sorry Little man, but Torres and Suarez didn’t stop you going back, being a little short cunt did that

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

Goes bankrupt and gets 18 months for noshing off a horse if there’s any justice 

Come on, that's not on. There is a limit. Why the hell would you wish that on the horse?

He has no brain cells. He burned his Liverpool bridge by signing for Man U. He is conevniently leaving that part of his history and just focussing the narrative on 'oooh i so wanted to sign back for Liverpool but signed for Newcastle instead'. Completely leaving out he signed for their bitter rivals after Newcastle. Absolute baboon shit.

His head is so "me, me, me" that he still doesn't feel like he did anything wrong, so it appears he thinks if he re-tells the story enough times then people will start to understand :lol:

Edited by Interpolic

11 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Didn’t Liverpool sign Suarez 18 months after he left us for Man U?

Pretty sure his knee injury and Torres signing didn’t align either, although I may be getting mixed up with the metatarsal or one of many hamstring injuries

So sorry Little man, but Torres and Suarez didn’t stop you going back, being a little short cunt did that

He had a spell at Liverpool when he was the bees knees, but they went on to bigger and better things with more complete strikers. The truth is, they just had no need of him by the time he'd decided it was a mistake to have left.

21 hours ago, gbandit said:

Pathetic little worm, treats us like shit, never says anything remotely positive about his time here. Newcastle start looking like they could become an elite club in a few years and he changes his tune 

I hate this. The like of Owen & Jenas will begin bigging up their NUFC connection and I hate it.

I don't like Souness much. But he has the integrity to know we consider him a villain and approach us as such.

Our media ally's are Shearer, Ginola, Lee... even Dyer when he does media.

5 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

I hate this. The like of Owen & Jenas will begin bigging up their NUFC connection and I hate it.

I don't like Souness much. But he has the integrity to know we consider him a villain and approach us as such.

Our media ally's are Shearer, Ginola, Lee... even Dyer when he does media.

wazza barton.

I remember watching him play at either the euros or world cup after he'd been out for months and he did his knee I think.  It was ridiculous that happened.  I remember Shepherd saying we had insurance or something that covered it at the time.

Horrible person though, he should never have joined, he clearly didnt want to be here and he's said that since.  We were a stronger side at the time in theory as well than liverpool.

“When I was at Newcastle I used to sleep in my Liverpool pyjamas every night and I’d sing myself to sleep with YNWA. I even told my wife whenever I was going for a wank that I was going for a Shankly. PLEASE LOVE ME LFC FANS!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo”

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Love watching that clip. The stadium went full blown of boos and the greedy bastard song.

Remember being there. Crap game but literally 50k fans calling him a greedy bastard for the 10minutes he came on. Sir Alex knew what he was doing 🤣🤣

This subject always brings me back to the issue of why did we sign him. He made it very clear that he wanted to go to Liverpool and his career had already peaked. Injuries had already taken a toll on his pace. 

Shepherd did some dumb things when he was Chairman, but this one scoops the prize.