Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

My lasting memories of this cunt's football-dodging career are:

- when he dropped his fucking arse when brought on as a sub here when we beat Manure in the season we finished 5th. The crowd chanting 'one greedy bastard'

- stinking up Tony Pulis's Stoke for a last hurrah :lol:

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

My lasting memories of this cunt's football-dodging career are:

- when he dropped his fucking arse when brought on as a sub here when we beat Manure in the season we finished 5th. The crowd chanting 'one greedy bastard'

- stinking up Tony Pulis's Stoke for a last hurrah :lol:

When I meet Newcastle or Liverpool fans they all respect what I've done for their clubs. In stadiums it changes, 1 boo and the rest follow.

"By the way, im not looking for sympathy. As long as my family don't boo me when I walk through the door I couldn't care less!!!"

Actually annoys me he doesn't realise how much he's hated. You have to be a special breed of cunt to not be liked by any clubs fans you've played for. 

4 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

For all his faults you can tell Pardew has the patter to be fair.

He’s a slime-ball, but would be the choice to be stuck in the lift with.

he would probably have a deck of naked women playing cards and a hip flask on him for a start. 

10 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Actually annoys me he doesn't realise how much he's hated. You have to be a special breed of cunt to not be liked by any clubs fans you've played for. 

He knows. I refuse to believe that isn't just him trying to publicly save face. Even though the majority of the public know what a pointless little turd of a man he is.

On 16/03/2023 at 18:56, Mattoon said:

For all I despised him as a manager for his dire ineptitude, I bet the Wimbledon Lothario has a story or two to keep you entertained.

Having been to dinner with Pardew when CSKA Sofia played Bodø/Glimt back in 2021, I have very little negative to say about the entertainment value of his patter. Absolutely displays all signs of a full-fledged narcissist however, every subject, no matter how unrelevant, somehow ended up about him :lol: 

And for what it's worth, which is absolutely nothing, he does appear to absolutely loathe Mike Ashley with a passion. Said he got absolutely no support from him whatsoever and they were left to drown on a sinking ship. The guy clearly lacks the self-insight to realise he boarded that ship willingly, knowing it was already leaking, but yeah :lol: 

Edited by Kaizero

You were within spitting distance of Alan Pardew's food and just sat there, absorbing his lies. If I'd known this at the Cup final I'd have risen like The Undertaker and tombstoned you mate.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Wouldn’t trust a word Pardew said on any subject, he’s a politician. He’ll go on about hating Ashley now he’s out because it makes him look better. Everything is about promoting himself, you’re right that he’s a narcissist 

• 8 months later...