Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

And Salford has the thing Manchester is probably most famous for.

i hope this isn't a reference to manchester united football club

Hopefully its a reference to...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/bucklberry/band%20pics/classic2smithsl.jpg

Also, surely Salford is to Manchester what Gateshead is to Newcastle? Basing this on having only lived in Manchester for 4 months :)

Must admit i got aroused when she got her tits out at one point  :cheesy:

IIRC she didn't "get her tits out", she just half-heartedly flop one tit out, in a pretty poor attempt to rescue what was an already farcical blowjob.

She's fit, and because of that she should be able to get a man off with minimum effort. But that redefined the concept of minimum effort and I'd have stopped her and gone and finished myself off. It really was a shameful performance.

Thing is it's not even something that's especially easy to fuck up, either. Blow jobs, by their nature, are fucking brilliant. To give such a horrid one really takes some doing.

It seemed like she thought she'd heard of some erogenous zone that the rest of humanity had somehow overlooked, so instead of doing the traditional "sucking of the cock" part of the blowjob she just spent the entire video licking away at his japs eye, then finally flopping one tit out when she realised it was going wrong as if that would miraculously rescue the situation.

Baffling.

God move for him, hopefully we (the league) will see him back in a few years with some Italian defensive education under his belt, more English players need to go abroad.

God move for him, hopefully we (the league) will see him back in a few years with some Italian defensive education under his belt, more English players need to go abroad.

:thup: Same with coaches and managers.

Guest Roger Kint

Torino have asked about him, but he hasn't spoken to any clubs yet.

Daily Mail - Torino are in talks over a deal for former Newcastle right back Danny Simpson.

Guest Roger Kint

Howay there is no way he's going there man. He wants wages, he needs to stay in England.

They in Serie A? Probably still skint after Sourness' reign of terror

Howay there is no way he's going there man. He wants wages, he needs to stay in England.

Precisely. He will go where he will be paid most. This will be a lower tier Premiership side with money in its accounts and low expectations. They'll enjoy the boy at first because he works hard, but will grow tired of him over the seasons because he is so limited. This is just the player he is.

he'd be better off getting with some Italian lass vs. tulisa tbf

I rate Tulisa much more highly than others here. Very attractive girl. Obviously, she is an abhorrent person, but so is every other women that will ever lay with Danny Simpson.