Will Barton's return lead to better football?

TRon

If he replaces any of our CMs with him, then probably.

If we stick him out on the right, then no.

I kind of think that Hughton will do the right thing.

and just cede the central midfield and play 4 wingers ?

You'd have thought John Carew had a bet on us to win that day the way he played, yet the game could have went on for another 90 mins and we wouldn't have looked like scoring.

Still though, blaming Barton and Duff is the easy option.

If Duff hadn't scored that goal we'd have stayed up.

You'd have thought John Carew had a bet on us to win that day the way he played, yet the game could have went on for another 90 mins and we wouldn't have looked like scoring.

If we're going to list every situation where we might have picked up one more point then we'll be here a while.

if numerous players hadn't missed chances and scored ONCE in that game and the previous 2 we'd have stopped up

Guest Stephen927

THAT penalty by Martins.

Against Arsenal right?

Martins in a nutshell that.

Thick as two short planks, that lad.

When I see the training photos I always think how mint it would be to be a footballer. To do that as a job is mental.

To do that every day as a job and end up playing like Nicky Butt is the mental bit.

When I see the training photos I always think how mint it would be to be a footballer. To do that as a job is mental.

I know, it's crazy :lol: What is it? Like 5 mornings of training a week, followed by a 90 minute appearance (if you're lucky)? All that for thosands a week :lol:

I know, it's crazy :lol: What is it? Like 5 mornings of training a week, followed by a 90 minute appearance (if you're lucky)? All that for thosands a week :lol:

Yeah, there's a lot of shit that goes along with being a footballer as well I suppose - but day-to-day it must be brilliant. If you keep your head down and out of the press the lifestyle must be fantastic.