Sam Allardyce

Thespence

From BBC.COM

"Allardyce, a former Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn and West Ham boss, becomes the 14th permanent England manager.

He has never won a major trophy but did win promotion to the Premier League with Bolton, Newcastle and West Ham."

Cunts. Absolute cunts.

Listening to some of these pricks on SSN about Allardyce and how it doesn't matter about his style of play, it's all about winning and that's what he'll bring to England. Anyone know what his actual overall win ratio is as a manager?

My guess would be it's in the 30%'s

Listening to some of these pricks on SSN about Allardyce and how it doesn't matter about his style of play, it's all about winning and that's what he'll bring to England. Anyone know what his actual overall win ratio is as a manager?

34% in the PL overall.

34% in the PL overall.

There you go then. "It's all about winning", well sorry, he doesn't exactly do that often does he?

Guest chopey

I was never against big Sam becoming England manager, much to the annoyance of 99.99% of people on here but then I realised they never even considered Chris Houghton

Shaun Custis and Dean Holdsworth man. Well I suppose the rags can enjoy themselves for a year or two, they are the same sleazy bastards who turned on Sir Bobby despite him producing probably the best international side we ever put out on a pitch.

Sir Bobby wasn't a very good England manager. Yes, he had a World Cup quarter and a semi final on his CV, but it was achieved in spite of him and not because of him.

May as well have kept Roy.

This is like going out with an ugly but pretty nice bird for a year, then chucking her, ending up in the club the next weekend and pulling the fattest bitch there.

The fuck.

One of my most enduring memories of his time with us was him mincing across the pitch in a pink scarf after halftime in some game I can't otherwise remember.

Fulham wasn't it?

As good as it got under him. Disgraceful match against a shit team, won with a stoppage time penalty.

Great news. I'm 6'7, so I'm waiting by the phone for that maiden call up. Although I'm tempted to use my San Marinan ancestry to play for them instead.

Sammarinese, you lanky freak.

Btw, what you doing 4 Sept? :shifty: