Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I had a split second of hope that the thread had been bumped with news of a potential suitor for our experienced stopper.  Shame.

We're stuck with him until his contract expires, aren't we?

Guest axel

Has any other manager in the history of football anywhere in the world actually claimed that one of their players got sent off on purpose? :lol:

Honestly, couldn't believe that Carvdew has turned on him today after five years of impersonating a professional footballer.  It's came down to the a red card after the levels of shit that this cunt has provided that our coaching staff actually question him?

I don't think Williamson tried to get sent off, he's not clever enough and I doubt he's devious enough.  It was a shite and pathetic challenge from a player who has nowt between his lugs on a football pitch. Carver was bang out of order, he's as thick off the pitch as Williamson is on it.

It's pretty mental to come out and say they meant to get sent off no matter who the player is though. Whether he is right or not he is too fucking stupid to put in front of a camera

Actually respect Carver for saying it like it is.

Doesn't mean he's anything but a terrible manager, because the circle of blame always comes back to him and the owner.

I don't think it was a deliberate attempt to get sent off. In that situation, he either had to get to the ball first, or bring the player down.

You can say the game was already lost, and he shouldn't have taken the risk, but that's not always easy in the heat of the moment.

I don't think it was a deliberate attempt to get sent off. In that situation, he either had to get to the ball first, or bring the player down.

You can say the game was already lost, and he shouldn't have taken the risk, but that's not always easy in the heat of the moment.

You could say the ball was already out of play and the Leicester player was off the pitch anarl.