Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

He hasn't impressed me as of late like.

Massive let down so far considering last year. It's as if he knows he's failed before at this level and hasn't the confidence to express himself and/ or run at defenders.

i'd drop him for jonas tbh

I can't see why Jonas couldn't play on the right as an option instead of Routledge, he is right footed with a possibility of using his left so why not -  that won't be universally agreed though because, according to some, Jonas isn't even a footballer.

Just seen this comment...

anonymous - September 26th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Why do I get a horrible feeling that Fat Mike Ashley would take the money and run!

:lol: :lol:

I hope he runs very fucking fast.

take the money and run to spurs for bentley and id be happy

(yeah its not happening i know that)

Honestly don't see how Routledge has done any worse, or better, than Jonas. Both have underperformed.

I'd still play them both.

Play both if Nolan is dropped and HBA moved to the middle IF HBA is kept on the left then play Jonas right not Routledge.

Honestly don't see how Routledge has done any worse, or better, than Jonas. Both have underperformed.

I'd still play them both.

Same. It's obvious they're the best we've got on the wing. HBA has shown in two games that he's not a winger, he's a central player.

The lad is better on the counter attack rather than breaking defences down hence why he has looked not so impressive in the last two home games.

Agreed, and him and Jonas are at their best when they're both playing, so the opposition can't load one side in defence.

It's a real missed opportunity that we didn't add a central threat (Ben Arfa) to our two wide players (Jonas and Routledge), but sacrificed one of them instead.