Watford vs Newcastle United -Saturday 27/2/10 - 3pm KO

Stifler

I just don't see the colour clash between Black&White stripes and Yellow, hence the reason why we have a yellow away shirt. The only time it could clash is during the night when the flood lights come on and Yellow and White can appear to look similar in the floodlights, but that won't be a problem for a 3pm kickoff.

I just don't see the colour clash between Black&White stripes and Yellow, hence the reason why we have a yellow away shirt. The only time it could clash is during the night when the flood lights come on and Yellow and White can appear to look similar in the floodlights, but that won't be a problem for a 3pm kickoff.

But we're not at home so we're not allowed to wear the home kit, dur.

But theirs no colour clash, the home and away shirt situation only come into play when theirs a colour clash.

Im pretty sure many clubs have worn their home kits away from home, as long as there is no color clash.

Think we might see the return of 4-5-1 Fatman in the hole. Ryan Taylor has scored twice coming off the bench so he might be rewarded with a start on the right. I think I'd rather do that than start with Carroll and Best - Carroll's courtcase is due today I think so he might be unavailable anyway.

It's away from home, it'll be 4-5-1 tbh

Harper

Simpson Williamson Colo Van Aarnholt

Taylor Guthrie Smith Nolan Jonas

Carroll (if not in the clink)

This. Carroll won't be in the clink, will probably get a suspended sentence or community service or both.

Carroll, Ranger and Best as our only fit strikers, it's almost funny to think we're 20 points from the premier league.

Harper

Simpson   Williamson   Coloccini   Van Aanholt

Taylor     Guthrie     Smith     Jonas

Carroll    Nolan