Watford vs Newcastle United -Saturday 27/2/10 - 3pm KO

Stifler

Just realized that it will be on bet365 stream (legal!) as well. Happy days!

Cannot see it listed??

It IS listed! Just checked it again. Might be due to your location? It's not available to UK, US and China for example...

Given

Beye Woodgate Colo Enrique

Solano Parker Dyer Robert

Shearer Ranger

should start

Enrique's still out injured mate.

I know I was cracking a shite joke here as usual, but is the complete lack of questioning of this team proof that nobody actually reads each others teams on these threads? :lol:

Given

Shearer Ranger

should start

I know I was cracking a shite joke here as usual, but is the complete lack of questioning of this team proof that nobody actually reads each others teams on these threads? :lol:

Given the amount of posts all "YOU HAVE HIM THEREZ? NO WAIII, CHANGE THAT FOR THIS GUY TBH?!?!!!" in these threads I think people read them, your joke just wasn't that good. :lol:

Harper

Simpson

Coloccini

Williamson

van Aanholt

Ryan Taylor

Smith

Guthrie

Gutierrez

Nolan

Carroll

nailed on. 1-1

Taylor will go on bench and Nolan will play in midfield and push Guthrie on the right wing. Best will start and play up front with Caroll.  I prefer your line-up but I just feel Hughton won't do it.

Given

Shearer Ranger

should start

Given the amount of posts all "YOU HAVE HIM THEREZ? NO WAIII, CHANGE THAT FOR THIS GUY TBH?!?!!!" in these threads I think people read them, your joke just wasn't that good. :lol:

:lol:  A good point well made, I just thought I was on to something.

Given

Shearer Ranger

should start

Yep, spot on. I've read this team as well and thought about quoting it but in the end thought "nah... it isn't that funny, is it?"  :lol:

Given

Shearer Ranger

should start

Yep, spot on. I've read this team as well and thought about quoting it but in the end thought "nah... it isn't that funny, is it?"   :lol:

Areet man, message understood FFS. :lol:

Harper

Simpson

Coloccini

Williamson

van Aanholt

Ryan Taylor

Smith

Guthrie

Gutierrez

Nolan

Carroll

nailed on. 1-1

Apparently Nolan is injured.

Harper

Simpson Willi Colo van Anholt

Raylor Guthrie Smith Jonas

Best Carrol

???

Considering the players out, I think Hughton will play for safety first and go 451, especially after the Swansea experience. If things go pear shaped, he would have the options of Best and Ranger to bring on up front. I got a sneaking feeling of a loss today but hope for a draw at least.