Sunderland...

Heron

my favourite bit of the fairs cup (so far - i feel like i need to put a fucking seatbelt on before i read the rest), in response to the notion that back then newcastle and sunderland fans would be mutually pleased with each other's success:

Although it was only an element - this is entirely true - the NE had an identity back then, a bit like the percentage of our fans who would now want to see English teams doing well - and many don't - similar sort of thing. That NE identity was waning and finally killed off completely by John Hall. Any chance of resurrection being prevented by the emergence of a string of Jerdie celebs that anyone that can distance themselves from, does so.

complete mindboggling lunacy.

my favourite bit of the fairs cup (so far - i feel like i need to put a f***ing seatbelt on before i read the rest), in response to the notion that back then newcastle and sunderland fans would be mutually pleased with each other's success:

Although it was only an element - this is entirely true - the NE had an identity back then, a bit like the percentage of our fans who would now want to see English teams doing well - and many don't - similar sort of thing. That NE identity was waning and finally killed off completely by John Hall. Any chance of resurrection being prevented by the emergence of a string of Jerdie celebs that anyone that can distance themselves from, does so.

complete mindboggling lunacy.

There really should be a Hollywood blockbuster about m(ag)edia conspiracies by now because there is certainly plenty emanating From RTG.

My head hurts reading it

The SMB's great. :lol:

To be totally honest the vast majority of these threads that get linked on here have been started by one of the idiots. Once some of the more sensible lads on there read it they're usually shot to pieces by their own for being so fucking stupid. Like most forums there are some complete wankers and some canny blokes, but rtg's size goes against it. It's a huge forum with 1200+ on a lot of the time and if only 10% are retards with the ability to create threads......

To be totally honest the vast majority of these threads that get linked on here have been started by one of the idiots. Once some of the more sensible lads on there read it they're usually shot to pieces by their own for being so fucking stupid. Like most forums there are some complete wankers and some canny blokes, but rtg's size goes against it. It's a huge forum with 1200+ on a lot of the time and if only 10% are retards with the ability to create threads......

Is it more active than in here, if so maybe they are a bigger club.

It's basically the only Sunderland forum out there. If you're a Sunderland fan then you're on the smb.

To be totally honest the vast majority of these threads that get linked on here have been started by one of the idiots. Once some of the more sensible lads on there read it they're usually shot to pieces by their own for being so f***ing stupid. Like most forums there are some complete wankers and some canny blokes, but rtg's size goes against it. It's a huge forum with 1200+ on a lot of the time and if only 10% are retards with the ability to create threads......

It's basically the only Sunderland forum out there. If you're a Sunderland fan then you're on the smb.

I feel sorry for the members who are actually normal tbh.

:lol: I love the fact that poor Savage got shot down as the guy obsessed with the Toon. Beggars belief.

Noticed someone else made a good point about general thread moderation with one thread for a player etc. Surprise surprise, it's not a positive/neutral comment about the Toon, so it doesn't even get shot down. Just gets completely ignored. :lol: