Sunderland...

Heron

I don't think there's a dumber forum on the whole of the internet than RTG.  :facepalm:

19 threads about Newcastle on first page :|, tree is such things as rivalry banter fucking come on man, that's just embarrassing!, the amount they talk about Carroll just proves they are nervous. They also seem to think if they stop crosses we won't score :/, our goals come from all over the pitch not just a quick lob in the box.

they are predicting sunday on the basis of tonights game , tonight has shattered our confidence apparently and when the comentator said "they always play the same way" thought he meant us.

I heard that and thought he was talking about us too, to be fair. I nearly hoyed my jar at the screen because it couldn't be more wrong :lol:

I'm quite happy to let the arrogance fester over the next few days, really let them build themselves up and get all excited. Let them talk about an 'easy three points' and how Carroll is actually shit. It'll just make it so much sweeter on Sunday when they suddenly realise they're not Arsenal and we're not playing our reserves :lol:

they are predicting sunday on the basis of tonights game , tonight has shattered our confidence apparently and when the comentator said "they always play the same way" thought he meant us.

I heard that and thought he was talking about us too, to be fair. I nearly hoyed my jar at the screen because it couldn't be more wrong :lol:

He was talking about us. The other commentator was referring to Steve Bruce being at the game to watch Newcastle even though most of the players on the pitch wouldn't be playing on Sunday, and then he chipped in with, "it doesn't matter, they always play the same way".

does anyone know where is opening up early?  Could we perhaps get a list going when folk hear of places?

I hear Sam Jacks opens at 10.

hmmm.  I fucking hate the place but it might be worth a look for 1 drink, purely 'cos they'll be whipping the punters up into an anti-mackem/'we're gonna fucking hammer them' frenzy which might be a laugh.

He was talking about us. The other commentator was referring to Steve Bruce being at the game to watch Newcastle even though most of the players on the pitch wouldn't be playing on Sunday, and then he chipped in with, "it doesn't matter, they always play the same way".

Really? :lol:

Fuck me, has he not seen the Hughton 4-5-1?

30 pages and going on our carling cup tie. i have to woneder if that place is more pro sunderland than it is anti-newcastle.

out of interest, when i follow links to RTG from here and have a look, its always easy to find a few nufc fans posting, but i dont think i've EVER seen one of them post on here. why's that?

Spelling is certainly not their strong side, don't think I've ever seen them spell his name right. Are there no schools in Sunderland?  :laugh: (I live in Sweden so I wouldn't know)

Tbf, if anyone from any other forum would come here and see neesy's spelling, they'd probably say the same about Newcastle.

Now back in your hole, you little wormy wannabe :lol: