NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Although it doesn't seem Bentley will last much longer at Spurs, they do tend to get good values for their players and by the looks of things they don't need the money. So I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs wangle £10m out of him.

Apperently Roy Hodgson wants to bring Wayne Routledge to Liverpool in January.... rumour...

Source: http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotball/pl/article2992195.ece

Good he can have him.

Typical thoughtless response. What would you suggest we do without him?

That's easy, put Raylor in his place :) & spend the £8M on a striker

1. You are probably just garth under a badly thought out alias.

2. £8 million?!

Apperently Roy Hodgson wants to bring Wayne Routledge to Liverpool in January.... rumour...

Good he can have him.

2. £8 million?!

:lol: :lol:

Good he can have him.

2. £8 million?!

:lol: :lol:

I was thinking the same. :lol:

Still got faith in Routledge to prove he can suitably adequate for us in this league. However, it is ball-achingly frustrating that it looks as if he's conformed to the narrative he's typically attached himself to throughout his career. Start like a house on fire then ebb away. But, as i say, not writing him off. I wouldn't let him go for peanuts.

Buy a better right winger?

like who?

I detest posts like this one. Pointless nonsense. There are innumerable right wingers in the world that are better then Wayne Routledge. If you mean to imply that we cannot get a player better than Wayne for eight million pounds, you are astonishingly wrong.

like who?

I detest posts like this one. Pointless nonsense. There are innumerable right wingers in the world that are better then Wayne Routledge. If you mean to imply that we cannot get a player better than Wayne for eight million pounds, you are astonishingly wrong.

Like who?

Up front is definitely our weakest position and the only one I'm worried about, I don't think any of them are good enough to play up there on their own and score the number of goals we're going to need to be safe. If he's going to persist with one up front, I think he's going to need to be ruthless and make sure that whichever of them is in the best form is on the pitch, we can't afford to persevere with a misfiring striker, so it'll have to be a couple of games without looking like scoring and you're out.

like who?

Like who?

He isn't on the Scouting Network payroll to find that one out, unfortunatly.

Sorry if I missed something but where the hell is this £8 million figure coming from?

Good he can have him.