Leon Best

Leazes1986

I forgot about Lovenkrands, i'd honestly sell him too!  :lol:

Kadar would have played instead of Sol, which from his performances wouldn't have been a bad thing. I'm going off all this faith that people have in Kadar, I think he's a decent prospect which isn't quite ready, but a lot think he's better than Taylor who in reality looks more capable than Sol. Sol's heads not here now hughton has gone, rumours already about he wants out, fine by me. In terms of defence I say again only Perch for RB position would be missed, but Tavenier was close at the start of the season to getting games, i'd rather have him backup Simpson till Raylor is fit and then sell Raylor in the summer also.

One injury to Carroll and were fuked with Ameobi for the rest of the season, a new striker could at least share the burden. You really think Ameobi & Ranger is going to keep us up if the worst happens?

We could also loan some players, some decent ones from bigger clubs, i'd have no problem with that.

GK: Krul & Forster

RB: Simpson & Raylor (when fit) Saylor & Tavenier

CB: Colo, Williamson, Taylor & Kadar

LB: Enrique, Kadar & Ferguson

RW: Routledge, Barton & LuaLua (when back from injury)

LW: Jonas, Ferguson & LuaLua (when back from injury)

CM: Tiote, Barton, Nolan & Guthrie

ST: Carroll, New Striker & Ranger

HBA & Vuckic to add to that as well, covering wings, CM & upfront.

One or two key loans and that is a good squad for the rest of the season imo.

Kadar would have played instead of Sol, which from his performances wouldn't have been a bad thing. I'm going off all this faith that people have in Kadar, I think he's a decent prospect which isn't quite ready, but a lot think he's better than Taylor who in reality looks more capable than Sol. Sol's heads not here now hughton has gone, rumours already about he wants out, fine by me. In terms of defence I say again only Perch for RB position would be missed, but Tavenier was close at the start of the season to getting games, i'd rather have him backup Simpson till Raylor is fit and then sell Raylor in the summer also.

One injury to Carroll and were fuked with Ameobi for the rest of the season, a new striker could at least share the burden. You really think Ameobi & Ranger is going to keep us up if the worst happens?

We could also loan some players, some decent ones from bigger clubs, i'd have no problem with that.

i honestly think we'll bring a forward in in january though probably on loan.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I really don't think Vuckic, Tavernier and Lua Lua will be ready this season- we can't afford to get rid of as many players as you want.

Have you also hired a miracle-worker to staff the physio room?

When injuries/suspensions come (and they will), then I don't want to rely on that squad to be able to plug the gaps.

We can't just get rid of six/seven backup players and expect to survive by getting in a couple of loans. We've a thread bare squad to start with.

Regarding the thread title, Leon Best recovered from his ankle ligament damage awhile ago.

He did, though, sustain ligament damage and nothing of note has happened to him since.

It has though... He's recovered from said ligament damage.

Squad after January if I was in charge:

GK:  Krul, Harper

RB:  Simpson, Raylor

CB:  Colo, Taylor

CB:  Williamson, Kadar

LB:  Enrique, **And a purchase!**

RW:  Barton, Routeledge

DMC:  Tiote, **And a purchase!**

AMC:  Nolan, Gosling

LW:  Jonas, Lovenkrands

ST(Target man):  Carroll, Ameobi

ST(Quick man):  Ben Arfa, Ranger

On loan: Forster, Lua Lua, Vukic, Tozer

In Reserve team: Soderberg, Ferguson, Donaldson, Tavernier and other youth players.

To go:  Campbell, Perch, Guthrie, Smith, Xisco, Best (all s*** and no better than our young players!!! :angry:)

So two purchases to cover for Tiote and Jose which can be offset by removing those six clowns from our payroll.

And I get all the stuff about paper thin squads and whatnot, but I really would rather blood youngsters than play proven shitters.  And we've still got four excellent prospects on loan!  :smitten: 

LW:  **And a purchase!**, Jonas

In Reserve team: Soderberg, Ferguson, Donaldson, Tavernier and other youth players.

To go:  Campbell, Perch, Guthrie, Smith, Xisco, Best (all shit and no better than our yound players!!! :angry:)

So two purchases to cover for Tiote and Jose which can be offset by removing those six clowns from our payroll.

And I get all the stuff about paper thin squads and whatnot, but I really would rather blood youngsters than play proven shitters.  And we've still got four excellent prospects on loan!  :smitten: 

I won't argue much with the others, but if we're not going to use Loven up front, we might as well ditch him and get a dedicated winger in. Probably being optimistic we can find a step up on Jonas in Jan, so maybe swap the new signing and Jonas round and just get a cheap back up.

LW:  **And a purchase!**, Jonas

To go:  Campbell, Perch, Guthrie, Smith, Xisco, Best (all s*** and no better than our yound players!!! :angry:)

I won't argue much with the others, but if we're not going to use Loven up front, we might as well ditch him and get a dedicated winger in. Probably being optimistic we can find a step up on Jonas in Jan, so maybe swap the new signing and Jonas round and just get a cheap back up.

TBH, I think Lovenkrands already fits the bill as a backup winger.  Also, we could do some jigging around and get Routledge or Ben Arfa to play LW if we were desperate.  I think long term though you are right, we do need another quality winger who can play on both flanks.  If anything, that will free up Barton to move into Nolans place when the time is right, or provide cover for Tiote.

TBH, I think Lovenkrands already fits the bill as a backup winger.  Also, we could do some jigging around and get Routledge or Ben Arfa to play LW if we were desperate.  I think long term though you are right, we do need another quality winger who can play on both flanks.  If anything, that will free up Barton to move into Nolans place when the time is right, or provide cover for Tiote.

Uh-oh. Brace yourself......

:lol:

Guest palnese

Waiting for Ronaldo :lol:

• 1 month later...