Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

As good as Tiote has done would a move away (money aside) really be the best thing for him. If you look at Chelsea for example Ramires is playing really well, there's Romeu who started against us and Essien is back end of Jan/Feb. Tiote is quality and it'd be far from a Bassong to Spurs situation but would be be guaranteed to start if he moved away?

Not disagreeing just saying that Perch is worse :thup:

You're not disagreeing that all of these names are comfortably poorer players than Perch....but you still claim Perch is worse? :lol:

You're a troll it's extremely clear. I wasn't disagreeing that they were shit since I haven't seen them, just that Perch must be worse than Faye. Sometimes you should give it a read once or twice before going after the person, it was directed towards NEEJ_Hunter talking about Amdy Faye. Sorry for not quoting.

But KUTGW Stu.

Anyone else think this is a ruse to keep him from going to the ANC?

Why would we want him to miss 5-6 games now, to save him missing 5-6 games later? :lol:

Anyone else think the extended lay off is safeguard his transfer? I don't really buy into that but it is a little hard to believe that he's still unavailable - Colo is 50/50 yet Tiote is just out. Pardew said he was more or less ready about 3 weeks ago and then said he should have said nowt. Hmm.

Not disagreeing just saying that Perch is worse :thup:

You're not disagreeing that all of these names are comfortably poorer players than Perch....but you still claim Perch is worse? :lol:

You're a troll it's extremely clear. I wasn't disagreeing that they were shit since I haven't seen them, just that Perch must be worse than Faye. Sometimes you should give it a read once or twice before going after the person, it was directed towards NEEJ_Hunter talking about Amdy Faye. Sorry for not quoting.

But KUTGW Stu.

Sorry, you're so full of derogatory comments towards our own players (despite having limited viewing of them and a self-confessed short life-span watching the team) that I couldn't help but chuckle when it read that way.

But I guess YNWYMBFLTTOR